:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Did Owen Jones just impersonate Crabby?
By Watchman
Well that’s the last targeted leaflet drop done…..Electoral Calculus (usual caveats apply) has us at 99% to take Loughborough, facing a Con majority of 5,700
By Malcolm Armsteen
See you on the other side...
davidjay, Oboogie, Watchman liked this
By Arrowhead
Looking at some of these final opinion polls, we seem to be in the ridiculous situation whereby a 1997-style Labour victory (i.e. one whereby the Tories end up somewhere between 160-180 seats) is going to be reported as some sort of serious underperformance by the party.

I think it's worth remembering what a smouldering heap of rubble Corbyn left behind after GE2019. Indeed, as recently as three short years ago - when the Tories romped home in Hartlepool and Labour just about clung on in Batley & Spen - hope seemed in very short supply. If Labour even manage a majority of just twenty seats a day from now, that would still represent one of the most astonishing political revivals of modern times. Anything above that is merely icing on an already delicious cake.
Last edited by Arrowhead on Thu Jul 04, 2024 7:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
davidjay, Rosvanian, Tubby Isaacs and 2 others liked this
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jul 03, 2024 9:22 pm Mark Spencer on Sky talking about "votes for prisoners" as being part of Labour being in for 20 years. Absolutely ridiculous. Prison population is 87,000, and probably not universally Labour-voting.
It won't be once the Covid procurement and Brexit referendum investigations are done.
Oboogie, Tubby Isaacs, davidjay and 1 others liked this
By satnav
I'm trying to work out my strategy for Thursday night. I don't know if I should stay up until 2 in the morning to see all the early results come in or whether to go to bed early and then get up at 5 and binge on 2 hours of results coverage before getting ready for work. I'll probably wait to see the exit poll predictions before making a final decision.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm in for an all-nighter.
By Killer Whale
I'm at the count as a party observer in Carmarthen. I think we've got this in the bag, so eyes will be on Ynys Môn, the mad stuff that might happen in the Powys seats, and the ousting of Top Cat in Mynwy. Once we've got the Tories out for a generation, the real work starts on ensuring that Wales's voice is heard.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]