:sunglasses: 13.3 % :pray: 13.3 % :laughing: 66.7 % :cry: 6.7 %
By Bones McCoy
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 1:10 pm I think she’s confused “Nigel Farage is a sex object” with “I object to having sex with Nigel Farage”
Who can tell what strange contractual obligations they sign at the Spectator.

Did Johnson's reign as editor saw him lording it as knob donor in chief.
By Andy McDandy
I was in That London last week, and was surprised to see a fair few men of a certain age wearing blazers like that. Usually with tan trousers and blue shirts. Very Partridge in Paris. Bit like those hats Labour politicians used to get to go to Moscow in.
By kreuzberger
safe_timber_man wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 12:18 pm This is getting messy :lol:

Screenshot 2024-06-24 121730.png
"So, Mister Sunak, you were eagerly supportive of Mister Johnson who went on the record claiming that the EU caused Russia to invade Ukraine."

That's a question he will want to avoid if, indeed, it will be posed now that the shit is really hitting the fan.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
safe_timber_man wrote: Mon Jun 24, 2024 9:12 pm Are there anymore of these Leaders Debates scheduled? Or are they all done now? They've generally been shit, but this would definitely be brought up. Or has he played a bit of a blinder and only starting talking about this after all the tv gigs have finished?
There's another BBC leaders debate on Wednesday 26th in Nottingham, Mishal Husain again.
There's also another leaders Question Time on Friday 28th.
By satnav
I wonder if he is starting to get cold feet about winning the seat. If he wins he will be forced to turn up on a regular basis to a chamber where he will be hated by most MPs. He could well see much of his lucrative media work dry up leaving him worse off than he is now. He would probably prefer coming a close second so that he can claim that he has been stitched up by the establishment.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]