:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By slilley
Talking to my best friend in Epsom last night. He thinks the Lib Dem’s could just sneak a win there, a seat where previously Labour and Lib Dem fought for the privilege of finishing second 20,000 votes behind the Conservative. He has heard that Labour HQ has told the local party not to canvass anymore but to send activists to Crawley.
Arrowhead liked this
By Abernathy
Sunak vs Starmer final TV debate : Sunak seemingly betting the farm on Project Fear, coupled with lies about him cutting taxes like a pissed up sailor.

His new catch phrase seems to be “Do not surrender your [insert lie here] to the Labour Party.”
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
And shouting down both Starmer and Mishal Husein...

H's coming across like a proper shit.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2024 9:31 pm Starmer is letting Little Lord Fauntleroy bullshit his way through every question. Will there be closing arguments?
What would you have Starmer do? Mishal Hussein was in the chair, not Starmer, but when Sunak refuses to answer questions and instead spews lies, there's little she could do either.
By Abernathy
Really, Sunak tonight simply confirmed what a disgusting, mendacious, unprincipled, despicable, and corrupt little cunt he is. He was like a cornered rat.

He truly is something you’d scrape off the bottom of your shoe
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]