:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Abernathy wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:07 pm Sunak on Question Time was actually painfully embarrassing. He is so transparently toast, and yesterday’s toast at that. He is such a piss-poor politician.

The question he didn’t get asked, but should have been : “Prime Minister, when you became Prime Minister, you promised to deliver a government of integrity, professionalism, and accountability. Can you provide examples of how you have delivered in each of these areas?
Shame they didn't ask him about probity, indeed. But sounds like he made an arse of himself anyway.

By Youngian
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:34 pm And I made it on to Midlands Today! Luckily a very short bit. I say they're a bit nimby (but not particularly locally) and much more good than bad. Nicely edited, really.
Were you vox popped coming out of a high street Wetherspoons?

I was asked while having a bite to eat if I was going to vote for Liz Truss. No she was a disgrace to our arm forces backing anti NATO Trump and verging on a traitor.
Thought that would be more effective than explaining the folly of neoliberal economics in a Norfolk pub.
Last edited by Youngian on Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:37 pm
Were you vox popped coming out of a high street Wetherspoons?
Ha ha, No I came out of a sports shop where my wife was buying a tennis racket. Was mid morning. The Wetherpoons is in Leominster. They could have headed over there after they finished here, and caught the early boozers very nicely.
Last edited by Tubby Isaacs on Fri Jun 21, 2024 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:07 pm Sunak on Question Time was actually painfully embarrassing. He is so transparently toast, and yesterday’s toast at that. He is such a piss-poor politician.

The question he didn’t get asked, but should have been : “Prime Minister, when you became Prime Minister, you promised to deliver a government of integrity, professionalism, and accountability. Can you provide examples of how you have delivered in each of these areas?
Admittedly I'm no media expert, but I'm fairly sure multiple audience members shouting "Shame! Shame on you!" at the end of your slot is probably a bad thing?
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 10:00 pm This could be the massive scandal. "Person has got new job in the last ten years".

And Guido Fawkes coming out against leaks is quite the spectacle.

Of course, there's also the elephant in the room that even if she used to work for Starmer it doesn't change the fact the people under investigation did it (something no one denies), and it's still at absolute best very, VERY questionable behaviour and thus an obvious case to be looked into.

If anything, the Starmer link suggests he has a history of working with competent people? Hardly the ultimate 'gotcha'.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.ft.com/content/820de7fe-3ec ... 50261b3794

Excellent piece in the FT about how Brexit has destroyed the Tories, by sending them down a rabbit hole chasing imaginary goals and stereotypical thick wankers, while alienating everyone else who would normally support them.
Oboogie liked this
By kreuzberger
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:02 am https://www.ft.com/content/820de7fe-3ec ... 50261b3794

Excellent piece in the FT about how Brexit has destroyed the Tories, by sending them down a rabbit hole chasing imaginary goals and stereotypical thick wankers, while alienating everyone else who would normally support them.
Plebwalled
By Killer Whale
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:27 am
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:02 am https://www.ft.com/content/820de7fe-3ec ... 50261b3794

Plebwalled
Also: We already knew that, didn't we?
By Tubby Isaacs
Another North Herefordshire poll.

This could all be bollocks, let's face it, but the Labour score stands out as being squeezable. I think a fair bit has happened already, seeing Labour are up a lot nationally but nothing locally. See if the bar charts can work further magic.

Arrowhead liked this
By Crabcakes
The electoral commission have published another set of donation figures for the 2nd week of the campaign. Labour raised over 4 million. The tories raised under 300k - less than the Lib Dems at 335k and less than half of Farage’s mob* who raked in over 700 grand.

*bear in mind however that he will be trousering most of that because they’re a Ltd. Co., so unlike everyone else it doesn’t translate to a better funded campaign, just a better funded cunt pain
Dalem Lake liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Faiza Shaheen here making an arse of herself. Like lots of politicians she posts some canvassing data like it's a poll. Unlike lots of politicians, she has an MSc in Research Methods from Manchester University. Acutal Professor of Politics at Manchester, Rob Ford, shows up. Rather than stay silent Faiza tries to bullshit, unconvincingly.

long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]