:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jun 19, 2024 1:06 pm Diatribe though.
I can usually work out what word they are grasping for, but here I have nothing...
By Tubby Isaacs
Youngian wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:09 pm
Priced out Londoners moving in? Under an hour’s commute.
I hadn't thought of that. 44 minutes to St Pancras too, and about the same to Stratford. That's very handy. Chuck in a day a week working at home, and that's a not unattractive lifestyle.
By slilley
I am off to a hustings meeting in Slough this evening, so will provide a full report. It is an all ticket event unlike previously which has been turn up on the night. Eleven candidates standing, including several with a pro Gaza position, one of them is from the Workers Party. Could be an interesting couple of hours.
Tubby Isaacs, Arrowhead liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
There are now three Tory candidates being investigated for 'betting irregularities'.

One is the campaign director, Tony Lee, who has taken 'leave of absence'...
And his wife, also.
And one of Sunak's closest aides.

It's absolutely incredible. Some are referring to this as the final knockout blow to the campaign.

I don't think there is any way back from this.
By Crabcakes
All we need now is some sort of mega-gaffe from Farage that’s just enough to put people off voting for his awful party (and ideally him personally) and the dream scenario of a Labour govt. and a Lib Dem opposition is a realistic proposition.

The possibility of a nation-defining hard reset of the Overton window and the effective end of the Conservative Party less than 5 years after Johnson got an 80+ seat majority, Corbyn led Labour to a crippling defeat and Jo Swinson couldn’t even hold her own seat is almost incomprehensible.

Obviously there are hundreds of factors at play, but if it does turn out to be an extinction-level event I will begrudgingly admit there is finally a benefit to Brexit 😁
Youngian, Arrowhead liked this
By Bones McCoy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2024 12:27 pm There are now three Tory candidates being investigated for 'betting irregularities'.

One is the campaign director, Tony Lee, who has taken 'leave of absence'...
And his wife, also.
And one of Sunak's closest aides.

It's absolutely incredible. Some are referring to this as the final knockout blow to the campaign.

I don't think there is any way back from this.
Corrupt inside money's like catnip to them.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]