:sunglasses: 13.3 % :pray: 13.3 % :laughing: 66.7 % :cry: 6.7 %
By Youngian
A bad morning for Farage who gets moody with Ed Balls’s clever clogs metropolitan elite maths.
Then has a strop at Susanna Reid as not all his candidates are ‘highly paid London sophisticates’ like her. In response to a question as to why 40 of his candidates are FB friends with a Nazi party leader.

https://x.com/implausibleblog/status/18 ... 55661?s=46

https://x.com/chirpychet/status/1803014 ... 50214?s=46
By Bones McCoy
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Jun 18, 2024 2:06 pm Seems like the ideal chap to be sourcing our public services.

Paying a firm lots for nothing delivered - that's soooo Tory.
I hope they continue poking him.

We are led to believe that Farage gets so many appearances because he's "good telly" and not due to inherent bias.
I can believe this.
I can also believe that Nigel losing his shit under gentle examination would be "fucking great telly".
By RedSparrows
Farage is fully on the Trump train: courting anyone 'sick and tired of the liberal narrative', including such narratives as 'reality', 'conplexity', 'ethics' and 'not being a contrarian for my ego'. See comments on Andrew Tate, Reform candidates' pasts (and presents), Trump himself, Putin, equality initiatives, race, religion...
By RandomElement
RedSparrows wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:32 am Farage is fully on the Trump train: courting anyone 'sick and tired of the liberal narrative', including such narratives as 'reality', 'conplexity', 'ethics' and 'not being a contrarian for my ego'. See comments on Andrew Tate, Reform candidates' pasts (and presents), Trump himself, Putin, equality initiatives, race, religion...
People who support the more extreme political viewpoints, be it left or right, seem to have things in common, a simplistic view of the world, be it 'stop all immigration' or 'nuclear weapons are bad, m'kay.'
This view worked a few hundred years ago, but it's dated in today's highly interconnected world.
The people supporting these more extreme views seem to always think they will be the ones on top and not the common man in these new orders, often because they think they will be in the vanguard of the revolution.

It's so annoying: 'I won't vote Labour or tactically to remove the Tory because they are not left enough.' But there is actually a small chance here to demote the Tories to third and actually have a real change in the country's politics. But oh no, Sir Keith was mean to the Islington marrow fettler.

I realise my views here are simplistic but it's extremely frustrating.
Arrowhead liked this
By Rosvanian
RandomElement wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:39 am
RedSparrows wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 8:32 am Farage is fully on the Trump train: courting anyone 'sick and tired of the liberal narrative', including such narratives as 'reality', 'conplexity', 'ethics' and 'not being a contrarian for my ego'. See comments on Andrew Tate, Reform candidates' pasts (and presents), Trump himself, Putin, equality initiatives, race, religion...
People who support the more extreme political viewpoints, be it left or right, seem to have things in common, a simplistic view of the world, be it 'stop all immigration' or 'nuclear weapons are bad, m'kay.'
This view worked a few hundred years ago, but it's dated in today's highly interconnected world.
The people supporting these more extreme views seem to always think they will be the ones on top and not the common man in these new orders, often because they think they will be in the vanguard of the revolution.

It's so annoying: 'I won't vote Labour or tactically to remove the Tory because they are not left enough.' But there is actually a small chance here to demote the Tories to third and actually have a real change in the country's politics. But oh no, Sir Keith was mean to the Islington marrow fettler.

I realise my views here are simplistic but it's extremely frustrating.
That simplistic world view can be summarised in one word: victimhood.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Killer Whale
Rosvanian wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 11:43 am
That simplistic world view can be summarised in one word: victimhood.
Right on cue:
Farage said: “The banking sector, now full of idiots, people are promoted not because of ability, but ethnicity or gender … The white male – you lot – are going to feel the world’s against you."
By Andy McDandy
Fargle hightailed it out of the square mile when investment firms decided they preferred energetic keeners who wanted to make serious money, over "good chaps" who would occasionally take a break from boozy lunches and sexually harassing the typing pool to do a little light insider trading when it suited them.
By Rosvanian
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:28 pm This pro-Putin shite might lose him a lot of votes - he’s obviously covering his arse with the Trump loyalists and probably his own paymasters, but I doubt it’ll go down well with the ‘sport are troops’ mob

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... gel-farage
Right now Farage enjoys Trump-like loyalty from his follows. He can say anything he likes and they'll be kissing his arse.
Dalem Lake liked this
By Youngian
Why not? you’re the anti establishment candidate, remember. Or just a mediocrity who doesn’t like clever people running things he thinks he should.
On net zero, asked if he still believed King Charles was “an eco-loony”, Farage replied: “He wasn’t the king then, and I can’t speak ill of the monarch obviously.”
By davidjay
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2024 6:28 pm This pro-Putin shite might lose him a lot of votes - he’s obviously covering his arse with the Trump loyalists and probably his own paymasters, but I doubt it’ll go down well with the ‘sport are troops’ mob

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/ar ... gel-farage
Farage's voters care about two things at most - too many foreigners and you can't say what you think these days.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]