:sunglasses: 33.3 % :laughing: 66.7 %
By soulboy
Nauseating.

DAY THAT LIFTED THE NATION'S HEART

On cue, the Sun broke through the showers to shine on her, and the while world said in unison...

It's lovely to see you too, Kate

By Sarah Vine
The Moon Landing. JFK's Assassination. 9/11. Will you always remember the day Kate wore a hat for the first time in while?

I was having breakfast with the in-laws as they were going to be busy on Father's Day. Not a second thought or a shiny shit were given.
By Andy McDandy
I'd enjoy the idea of trooping the colour if they sang (to the tune of "Diggy Diggy hole") "I've got a flag and I'll wave it around, troopy troopy troop, troopy troopy troop".
Bones McCoy liked this
By Watchman
To me not just Kate, but the whole spectacle, the silly little carriage, the arcane practice of waving your sword in a certain way before someone gives you a flag, just means nothing to me. As for the Kate thing, no matter what the papers speculate, the narrative is arranged between the palace and the press before, so both parties can milk it for all their worth. We wouldn’t have had all this guff if, from day one, the palace had simply given a statement saying what the situation was, and we’ll give you updates as and when
By Bones McCoy
Watchman wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:26 pm To me not just Kate, but the whole spectacle, the silly little carriage, the arcane practice of waving your sword in a certain way before someone gives you a flag, just means nothing to me. As for the Kate thing, no matter what the papers speculate, the narrative is arranged between the palace and the press before, so both parties can milk it for all their worth. We wouldn’t have had all this guff if, from day one, the palace had simply given a statement saying what the situation was, and we’ll give you updates as and when
The American's don't have royals.
They have Pro Wrestling instead.
By Youngian
The American's don't have royals.
They have Pro Wrestling instead.

First Lady, it’s her or a future hes job to engage with civic society, help oil the wheels of diplomacy and cut ribbons. Most are really good at it due to not being a difficult job compared to being an executive leader. That’s why they’re popular even if you’re married to Nixon or George Dubya.
By AOB
satnav wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:56 pm Yesterday some newspapers hired lip readers to see what the royal children were saying to each other. How creepy is that?
I remember the many paged thread on the old Mailwatch about the Mail's obsession with the then toddler daughter of Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise. Imagine if you were on a high street today and clocked some bloke surreptitiously taking photos of a toddler out with their mum. It's creepy whatever the reason.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]