:sunglasses: 32 % :pray: 16 % :laughing: 36 % :cry: 12 % :🤗 4 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Rishi Sunak received a largely warm welcome from punters at a village fete in Great Ayton, North Yorkshire, on Saturday afternoon reports the Press Association (PA).
This is in his own constituency. Do Prime Ministers usually show up in their own constituencies in election campaigns? Or is that a reflection that he could lose his seat?
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 6:37 pm This on the other hand is a rather optimistic place to campaign.
The prime minister visited a walled garden at Auckland Castle, Bishop Auckland, on Saturday’s campaign trail.
This is really a bit too obscure to land.

Walled Garden is an IT industry term for a system that locks in the customer to use only one supplier's services.
It could apply to the Government's PPE procurement behaviour.
By kreuzberger
Badenoch is as keen to look at the underbelly of Křetínský as the British media are to at least try to correctly pronounce his name. The hate-marching anti-semitism of his beloved Sparta Prague is beyond the pale.

A mealy-mouthed soothing of their shithouse captain.

https://romea.cz/en/czech-republic/czec ... rom-racism
By Youngian

Walled Garden is an IT industry term for a system that locks in the customer to use only one supplier's services.

Been a few years since I was in IT business journalism but that’s a new one on me. If I never a corporate buzz word ever again that’s fine by me.
By satnav
There are quite a few posts on Twitter suggesting that cabinet ministers are urging Sunak to step back from the campaign to let more senior Tories take the spotlight in the campaign. I'm not really sure who these senior Tories are because many senior cabinet ministers have gone AWOL over the last couple of weeks. Jeremy Hunt has done very little other than lie about Labour's spending plans. Cleverly has just been rolled out to defend Sunak after various gaffes but I can't see him being used much because every time he is interviewed he will be quizzed about immigration and the small boats. I don't think unleashing Lord Cameron would be a good look in a democratic election which only leaves Johnson who is probably not interested in joining a doomed campaign.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 10:39 pm Labour’s team is short on stardust but solid and dependable even if few have heard of them. The cabinet is a fucking freak show and a cacophony of cunts.
Cunts indeed, who've been proudly shouting about their cuntery for several years.

It's a bit late to play the "If only you knew the real me" card.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Sat Jun 08, 2024 9:31 pm

Been a few years since I was in IT business journalism but that’s a new one on me. If I never a corporate buzz word ever again that’s fine by me.
Maybe there's a better diss-line based on "Gardening Leave".
By Andy McDandy
The aim: two days of "What's Labour's plan then?".

The likely reality: two days of scrutiny, attacks from everyone, and Labour has 48 hours to do fine tuning and last minute edits.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]