:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Youngian
Killer Whale wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 3:25 pm Defacing a placard with a valid point of view is free speech. The original message is still obvious. Don't see the problem.
That’s not the full post, there’s a dickhead Tweeting about taking Labour placards down. But he’s trolling with the Truss part. Good one.
https://www.facebook.com/share/p/zqaXPWMWz2Tdbd4H/?
By Malcolm Armsteen
That did occur to me.

But how fucking low must the lowest of the low be if that's the pitch?
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:20 pm Repellent prick Chris Philps on Politics Live kept referring to Sunak missing ‘the French events.’ This guy might have hit the nail on the head.
That was the only explanation I could come up with when this story broke last night.
The Gammon hate Macron (Froggie), Scholz (Kraut), Biden (not Trump) and Zelensky (not Putin), Rishi mustn't be photographed with them.
Youngian liked this
By Abernathy
Anyone else wondering why it’s Penny Mordaunt representing the Tories in the TV debate tonight, and not the actual Deputy Prime Minister, Oliver Dowden ?

[partly hypothetical question : the answer is surely that it is because Dowden is a completely useless cunt.]
By Youngian
Oboogie wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:29 pm
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 4:20 pm Repellent prick Chris Philps on Politics Live kept referring to Sunak missing ‘the French events.’ This guy might have hit the nail on the head.
That was the only explanation I could come up with when this story broke last night.
The Gammon hate Macron (Froggie), Scholz (Kraut), Biden (not Trump) and Zelensky (not Putin), Rishi mustn't be photographed with them.
You missed out handsome liberal ponce Trudeau.
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 6:31 pm
Oboogie wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 5:29 pm
You missed out handsome liberal ponce Trudeau.
There's an 80 year old tradition of overlooking the Canadians on D-Day.
By Abernathy
Interesting if a little subtle distinction in the BBC TV debate early on. Penny Mordaunt described Sunak’s premature abandonment of the International commemoration of The D-Day anniversary as “very wrong”, which is qualitatively different from Sunak’s own admission that what he’d done was “a mistake”.
Oboogie liked this
By Oboogie
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 07, 2024 7:56 pm I’ve wondered if things are less than amicable between them. She was basically 3rd in the leadership election but got palmed off with being Leader of the House.
She's not a fan and I bet she feels vindicated now, remember this?
Attachments
GPLJwQnWQAArqaf.jpg
GPLJwQnWQAArqaf.jpg (96.71 KiB) Viewed 374 times
By Malcolm Armsteen
Watching the 7-way debate.
I can see why Rayner won't go hard on Fargle, but Mordent is giving him a pretty easy time.

I do wonder why...

(Mordaunt shouting over Rayner, moderator doing a much better job than Etchingham, actually fact checking in real time, telling Mordent to shut up)
By Malcolm Armsteen
I think I'll now refer to her as Penny C16H13ClN4O5S
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]