:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 10 % :laughing: 60 %
By Bones McCoy
Jings, Crivens.

"Desperate" (((Dan Hodges))) comes down against Sunak.

https://x.com/DPJHodges/status/1798306248158498870
Parties routinely weaponise and distort each others policies. It's all in the game.
This is different.
The Prime Minister claimed the civil service had independently costed Labour's tax plans at £2,000.
That was false.
It's the most blatant lie I've seen in an election campaign.
Oboogie liked this
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 1:07 pm Nice sighting of Penny Mordaunt. But why is she doing this? Oliver Dowden is the Deputy Prime Minister.

Because I suspect the Tories know that as they have nothing else to offer they will have to be personal, and a man insulting a woman will go over badly. So they’re getting a woman to do it instead.
By Tubby Isaacs
Don't know if posted this before, but it's dreadful.

Kemi blames strikes for waiting lists coming down. When challenged, she says "I'm not getting into blaming NHS workers".

It's like she's been briefed "blaming NHS workers goes down very badly". The point is not to do it, not to do it and say "i'm not getting into blaming NHS workers".

By Killer Whale
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 2:11 pm Don't know if posted this before, but it's dreadful.

Kemi blames strikes for waiting lists coming down. When challenged, she says "I'm not getting into blaming NHS workers".

It's like she's been briefed "blaming NHS workers goes down very badly". The point is not to do it, not to do it and say "i'm not getting into blaming NHS workers".
Apart from anything, they're in charge, they're their strikes. They are responsible for the NHS and keeping the workforce at fucking work.

Yet more acting like someone else has been in government for the last decade and a half.
Spoonman, Tubby Isaacs, Oboogie and 1 others liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Killer Whale wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2024 4:18 pm
Apart from anything, they're in charge, they're their strikes. They are responsible for the NHS and keeping the workforce at fucking work.

Yet more acting like someone else has been in government for the last decade and a half.
Yep. Kemi ought to have done a Ted Heath "Who Governs?"

Wouldn't have been hard to settle this strike. Why did Sunak make that promise then not settle?
By Youngian
That would be fun, his old man is a Tory big wig in Cambridgeshire. Even your own son now thinks your party’s useless, Bill.
Exclusive:

Tory candidate Tom Hunt weighing up defecting to Reform after an extraordinary selection row with Richard Holden, chairman of the Conservative party

Hunt is the candidate for Ipswich but was asked to run for neighbouring seat of Central Suffolk & North Ipswich after defection of Dan Poulter

He spoke to CCHQ and Holden directly about the move, but ultimately decided to stick with his current constituency

But he was furious to discover Holden himself was on the shortlist for the seat when it was announced. Holden withdrew, but there is bad blood. https://x.com/steven_swinford/status/17 ... Dkr8MiQKBg
By Malcolm Armsteen
I couldn't manage a whole bucket. Usually it's just a cup.
By Youngian
Andrew Neil’s laying off the dafty juice for the election and gives Tice a rigorous going over.
https://x.com/timesradio/status/1798342 ... Dkr8MiQKBg

Reasonably optimistic so far that the media aren’t going to let the Tories and Reform get away with running a Brexit II campaign of unaccountable lies without serious scrutiny.
By Youngian
Couple of other major GEs haven’t gone as incumbent governments planned. Modi’s expected landslide in India failed and has lost his majority. Unlike most demagogues he has a good economic record to sell but his muscular nationalism upset the south and other non Hindi speaking regions as well a religious minorities.

Meanwhile in South Africa, the ANC is searching for coalition partners that may include prototype Trumpian moron Jacob Zuma whose party had a respectable showing despite being the architect of the dire state the country is in. Less successful was Marxist populist loudmouth Julius Malema who failed to hit 10%.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]