:laughing: 100 %
By Rosvanian
davidjay wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:17 pm
soulboy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:05 pm If he wins Clacton, eighth time lucky, he will be an MP. Any MP can cross the floor to another party. Rishi quits, Fargle becomes a Tory MP and there we go....
Surely to God even the most rabidly xenophobic Tory would be against such blatant carpetbaggery?
I'm not so sure. They seem convinced that the country is desperate for a massive lurch to the hard right.
By Bones McCoy
Rosvanian wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:27 am
davidjay wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:17 pm
soulboy wrote: Mon Jun 03, 2024 6:05 pm If he wins Clacton, eighth time lucky, he will be an MP. Any MP can cross the floor to another party. Rishi quits, Fargle becomes a Tory MP and there we go....
Surely to God even the most rabidly xenophobic Tory would be against such blatant carpetbaggery?
I'm not so sure. They seem convinced that the country is desperate for a massive lurch to the hard right.
I see a lot of comments in social media and ConservativeHome.
I'm confident these are the rump who gave us PM Truss.
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 9:11 am Why isn’t he standing in Dover, you know where people would actually expect him to “do something about the boats”
Dover’s a living town with a younger demographic. Tories and Reform are now consigned to fighting over nostalgic nationalist hobby politics of the retired.
By Malcolm Armsteen
It would have been funnier if she'd kicked him in the bollocks.

Woman's a mensch.
kreuzberger liked this
By Youngian
Arrowhead wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 6:55 pm
Rosvanian wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2024 4:20 pm I haven't read anything about whether he actually has a chance of winning.
Judging by the size of the crowds who came out to hear him speak earlier today, I should think he'll win quite easily.
A flawed yardstick for measuring wider support (‘Oh Jeremy Corbyn’).
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Dafties on Twitter claimed milkshake girl was a Farage minion pulling an organised stunt to discredit the left (what the Tory MP for Clacton?).
The Mail of course doesn’t let a piss poor conspiracy go to waste.
Attachments
IMG_6629.png
IMG_6629.png (213.18 KiB) Viewed 763 times
IMG_6628.jpeg
IMG_6628.jpeg (260.73 KiB) Viewed 763 times
By Andy McDandy
The thrower ("Victoria") made a fairly bland statement. Just "Yeah, I did it, felt like it". If it had been a set-up, she would likely have been more strident and projecting an image of an overreacting young person.
By davidjay
As always with Farage you have to wonder what he's up to. The last thing he wants is to be a backbench MP with little influence, less power and reduced earning potential, where he would have to play by the rules and - horror of horrors - do some proper work. So if he does get elected, what will he do tomorrow? Merging Reform into the remains of the Tory party is a definite possibility.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]