:sunglasses: 50 % :pray: 50 %
By Andy McDandy
My word, what a sad bastard.

I kind of get the attraction of power, of being close to the centre, of seeing the decisions get made. I get the general fucked-upness of MPs and their need for affirmation and ideas, preferably from a well scrubbed and fresh faced person projecting an image of intelligence, preferably one whose own trajectory is tied so closely to yours that they're as pathetically grateful to you as you are to them. But seriously, can they all just fuck off and fuck each other somewhere in private?
By Youngian
Zahawi’s landed on his feet already, what a stroke a luck
Former chancellor Nadhim Zahawi has been appointed chairman of online retailer Very Group, which owns Very and Littlewoods.
The Conservative MP, who last week said he would stand down at the next election, will replace interim chairman Aidan Barclay at the company which is part of the Barclay family’s business empire.
Mr Zahawi has previously been linked with helping the Barclay family on their attempts to regain control of the Telegraph newspaper, which was placed into receivership by its lender Lloyds in June 2023. https://www.standard.co.uk/business/bus ... 57314.html
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]