:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Killer Whale wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:44 am
Watchman wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:14 am I think it’s pretty clear to one and all that this is all they have left, and the GE campaign will be very unpleasant
But they must know that they're only appealing to a rump. They'll struggle to get 30% of voters on side with blatant cuntery. Are they hoping that in the privacy of the polling booth, the reticence of the majority of UK voters to look like bastards will fall away?
Bear in mind that anyone one nation/not a rabid loon was ousted, so there is actually a not insignificant possibility that some of them genuinely believe that (a) the silent majority really do exist and (b) that they will ride to their rescue if they tilt rightwards enough, because this alleged huge body of untapped voters are both too shy to make their views known and yet also the absolute worst cunts imaginable.
By Andy McDandy
I understand Penge is another.

Reminds me of Robert Rankin's "Allocated Zones" (marked in the London A-Z), the locations of which were only known to the Black Order, London's Legion of Cab Knights. Which is why no two cab journeys are ever the same.
Philip Marlow liked this
By Spoonman
Philip Marlow wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:27 pm In light of Paul Scully’s recent pronouncement, those of you non-Londoners who might nonetheless be contemplating a visit may find this useful.

Sounds like an English twist to the Bielfeld Conspiracy question.
By Killer Whale
I had a landlord with an office opposite that station. As a naive country boy, newly arrived in the Big Smoke, I assumed that he was a respectable business person. Turned out he was a cunt who's business model included keeping tenants' deposits without justifiable reason and then stalling any small claims cases until the system got bored and let them time out.
Did I mention that he was a cunt? Just in case there is any misunderstanding on the matter, he was a cunt. A thieving cunt.
By Crabcakes
On the positive side, around 20% of current Tory members also think their own party are shitbags, are likely to fall away entirely as the rump move ever rightward, and as the rest of them die off and the party finds its offerings increasingly repellant to the mainstream their chances of a comeback for some considerable length of time grow ever smaller as their member income and donations dry up and they are hijacked by ever-worse subgroups and entryists.

It has been a dreadful decade or so, but thanks to the coldness and awkwardness of May, the hubris and corruption of Johnson, the outright idiocy and ineptitude of Truss and the charmless, disconnected mediocrity of Sunak, together with the unswerving inability shown by their ministers, the Conservative Party may soon be embellishing their Wikipedia entry with a ‘dissolved’ date to accompany their founding one.
davidjay, Arrowhead liked this
By Yug
Just another cunt doing what cunts do

A Conservative MP is trying to overturn a government-backed plan to make abducting cats a criminal offence in England and Northern Ireland.

Sir Christopher Chope has proposed changes to the Pet Abduction Bill initially restricting it to dogs.

He says it should only cover cats when another new law requiring them to be microchipped has come into effect.

His amendments would be unlikely to pass a vote because the government is supporting the legislation.

But they will need time to be debated in the House of Commons, which could make it harder for an offence relating to either animal to be passed into law before the general election...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-68418951.amp
A cat is still someone's property, whether it's microchipped or not.
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Silly old sod certainly has form
Sir Christopher said he supported the ban but had been objecting to parliamentary procedure.
He has also used the same mechanism to block other pieces of legislation including bills to offer protection orders for children at risk of female genital mutilation, to pardon the World War Two codebreaker Alan Turing and to ban wild animals in circuses.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]