:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 am Something Putin, something trans.

He gave a long, rambling history lecture before answering anything, and when he did they were all softball questions. And even then he appeared to be annoyed by them.

Putin isn’t stupid. But the fact he can given indulgent lectures like that isn’t a sign of strength in the sense of being a respected, admired leader. It’s a sign everyone around him is terrified of suddenly falling off of a balcony.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Hmm.
Wiki wrote:Crouch was appointed as Minister for Sport, Civil Society and Loneliness in 2017, but resigned in 2018 due to a delay over the introduction of reduced limits on the stakes of fixed odds betting terminals.

Crouch was a parliamentary researcher from 1996 to 1998 before working in PR for Harcourt Public Affairs from 1999 to 2000. She returned to Westminster and held posts as chief of staff to three shadow ministers, including the shadow Home Secretary between 2003 and 2005. Crouch was then employed by the Aviva insurance company where she was the head of public affairs between 2005 and 2010.
Rose without trace.
By Tubby Isaacs
Don't think that's a bad career really. Her resignation in 2018 had a lot of coverage, and forced a (very welcome) change of policy. Don't know if she's been offered a job under the clownshows since, but I know she's had cancer in that time.

Her APPG work reflects fairly well on her too- dementia and alcohol misuse aren't jollies like lots of these are. All right, she also chairs one on athletics, which might get the odd ticket to Crystal Palace, but it's a longstanding interest.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I see that the Met have dropped heir investigation into Rosindell. (Rape, indecent assault, the usual). 'Insufficient evidence to guarantee a conviction'.

Par for the course, but I would have like to have seen this one sent to court for a jury's opinion, not that of the Commissioner of the Met.

Isn't that why we bother to have courts, judges and juries?
By Abernathy
Rosindell is such a notoriously disgusting individual that it's hard to believe that the charges on which he was arraigned were unfounded.

He is, precictably, declaring that he has been “totally exonerated”,but I’m not convinced.
By Tubby Isaacs
This paragraph is a zinger.
Each of these policies might make sense on their own. But together they fundamentally shift the burden from parents and families to schools and the state. Undermining the norm of parental responsibility has very real consequences. A King’s College London study found that the proportion of Brits who think that it was important for children to learn obedience at home has fallen from 50 per cent in 1998 to just 11 per cent today – lower than all but four other countries. The underperformance of white working class students and the relative success of ethnic minority students is driven by one common cause: parents, and their attitudes to discipline and education.
Dubious survey- you could easily interpret that as meaning "do what everyone tells you unthinkingly". That would indeed not be great. Put it in terms of discipline at school, which is what he's doing here, and you'd doubtless get far more than 11%. Pathetic crude comparison between ethnic minorities and white working class too.

What has any of this got to do with free school meals anyway? You could be his very ideal of good parents and support universal free school meals, because you like the idea of the kids eating together and it will save you time from making sandwiches or whatever. But hey, it's a slippery slope if you're a libertarian.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]