:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 am Something Putin, something trans.

I’m sure there’s a few Putin apologists that Zac can chat to in The House of Lords
By RedSparrows
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:00 am Something Putin, something trans.

This would all ring more true if the right didn't piss its pants every time an articulate, knowledgeable (and actually accurate, rather than an over promoted apparatchik in a redstone tower) academic said something they don't like.
By Andy McDandy
I think it was Russell T Davies who said (in the context of Doctor Who featuring trans people, wheelchair users and more), that these people exist, and are a fact of life. You can't wish them away, and 'normal' people will have friends and family who are these protected characteristics types, and consider them as real people.

Unless you live in a very small village, or are rich enough (and awful enough) to limit who you come into contact with, that means you. It might be you who has a bad accident and ends up with restricted mobility. Or your kid who comes to identify as not what was on the birth certificate. Or anything else.
mattomac liked this
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:12 pm Local MP bravely standing up for local people here against "speculative development".

Maybe if the Tories hadn’t allowed developers to bend every rule going in order to maximise profit without any social responsibility, we might be moving towards solving the housing problem. Also, what’s he gibberish on about re water supply and sewage
By Watchman
Watchman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:18 am
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 8:12 pm Local MP bravely standing up for local people here against "speculative development".

Maybe if the Tories hadn’t allowed developers to bend every rule going in order to maximise profit without any social responsibility, we might be moving towards solving the housing problem. Also, what’s he gibberish on about re water supply and sewage, shouldn’t he be talking to the water companies
By Watchman
Watchman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:19 am
Watchman wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:18 am

Maybe if the Tories hadn’t allowed developers to bend every rule going in order to maximise profit without any social responsibility, consideration for the environment, and the least infrastructure they can get away with, we might be moving towards solving the housing problem. Also, what’s he gibbering on about re water supply and sewage, shouldn’t he be talking to the water companies
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 12:28 pm
Youngian wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 8:28 am Is reviving ‘Loooney left councils subsidise black lesbians!’ headlines from McVey’s teenage years the best she can do?
What else is there for the Minister for Common to do? But yeah, this is her level anyway.
I'm assuming you missed 'sense' out of that sentence, or possibly you were referring to her lamentable lack of class...
Tubby Isaacs liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]