:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Now I've stopped laughing, I wonder if this could be the start of Sunak walking out. He looks about as natural a campaigner as Theresa May.

Don't know if there's anyone in a grey suit to usher him off, like Alan Partridge ushering off the terrible ventrioquist. "Your performance is really poor. Go off now, and I'll make sure you get a nice tribute in The Times.
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Tue Jan 23, 2024 10:23 pm Simon Clarke has always been a Boris Johnson fan boy, and given that his article appeared in the Telegraph might suggest that it is a fairly well planned attack on Sunak's leadership.
I don't know if there's a practical coherent strategy there. I think Clarke has been on GB News too. The media is almost an end in itself sometimes.
By mattomac
We’ve had a year and a bit of this “we need to look United” and they look as divided as ever I think most are now just hoping it’s a nice day and the tax cuts stave off a blood bath but they won’t if this continues.

And I do feel it’s unlikely now until the election, if a party ever needed a spell of opposition it’s this one and 1997 is very reflective of this.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... c-services

Maaa-aaa-riiii-naaah! You gotta seen-hah!
Fallout continues from the MRP poll released to the Telegraph last week showing the Tories on course to completely shit the electoral bed under Rishi Sunak’s leadership. I paraphrase the words of the Daily Telegraph, but only barely.
Open Democracy has published a story reporting the sale of the Kigali homes that Suella Braverman once claimed would house the asylum seekers Britain was soon to deport there. Back when she was home secretary, you’ll recall, Braverman flew to Kigali and was pictured laughing it up round various sites apparently earmarked for deportees. But this week, it emerged that Open Democracy’s reporter had found the properties had largely already been sold.

If so, you can quite see why. There seems something acutely symbolic about the fact that Rwanda is – unlike our current government – capable of a) building some housing and b) moving on sensibly and in timely fashion when something is clearly never going to work (in this case, ironically, our current government’s Rwandan policy).
Ouch!
By Malcolm Armsteen
Jenrick is an actual fascist. Not an insult, a factual assessment.

As well as being a general cunt, of course.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]