:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By slilley
I see the Prime MInister is looking at an autumn election. Fine. It demonstrates to me that Sunal cannot do politics. Whilst there is the hope on his part that an improving economy will swing voters behind him, he will go into an autumn election on the back of another thrashing in the May local elections,the third on the trot where the Conservatives will have been spanked. It will enable opposition parties around the country to knock on doors and gain vital polling information months in advance, meaning when we do get a General Election they will have an even better idea where their support might be than otherwise could be the case.

It also means that this zombie parliament will drag on with little new work to do, other than trying to force the Rwanda bill through against the wishes of the House of Lords who will point its many and substantial defects.
By Malcolm Armsteen
One look at Seb and I can hear vaginas slamming shut across the country...
Dalem Lake liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:59 pm Strikes- Sadiq Khan's London!
No strikes- Keir Starmer's Britain!
Utter Bollocks - Sunak's Britian (sic)
By Malcolm Armsteen
A little bit of sick just came up into my mouth...
By Andy McDandy
If the birthrate is falling, I'd suggest that shows women don't want kids.

Entire thing reeks of far right whinges that boil down to "Big black men want white women who are by rights ours".
By Tubby Isaacs
Could go on the by-election thread, but here goes. Aren't they a lovely bunch?

I think I remember Theresa May being fairly nice about the Change UK people. And I do recall Stephen Dorrell back in the day being nice about Alan Howarth defecting to Labour. This source can't even be speak on the record.

By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2024 5:56 pm Here's Big Seb, in the latest in his quest for a safe seat.

This sounds not unlike big tax increases to me.

But not those chavy girls who just get pregnant to get a council house
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]