:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Andy McDandy
The press seem to have settled on the idea that if only the Tories stopped their infighting, they'd be on the path to electoral success. While party unity is certainly important, it masks an unwillingness to face the real reasons for their electoral woes: blatant corruption and full cuntery.
Spoonman liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Killer Whale wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 7:21 am Apart from anything, Starmer did this only a couple of months ago. They've deliberately forgotten because it doesn't fit their narrative.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -crossings
This confused me too. I thought Starmer had committed to an extra 100,000 or something.
By Andy McDandy
2 weeks ago I was at Cumbria University's graduation ceremony in Carlisle cathedral. No national anthem. How do I dob the fuckers in?

And who should I dob in? The mayor, the bishop, or the VC?
By Malcolm Armsteen
Been to two convocations and two award ceremonies. No anthems at all.

Man's a cunt.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Why would they? It just isn't that kind of event. Ever.

I'm assuming that the mouth-breathing flag-shaggers that he's dogwhistling have no idea what such a ceremony would be like, as you don't get them for a 25 metre swimming certificate.

Man's a cunt. Did I say that already?
Andy McDandy liked this
By Andy McDandy
Yup. Bloody Students meets Just What Are They Teaching our Kids, spliced with All Bloody Foreigners on That Campus, and finished off with a topping of What are You Wasting Taxpayers' Money On?
By Malcolm Armsteen
University of life.
School of Hard Knocks.
Common Sense Innit.
Student Poofters.

Cunts.
Dalem Lake liked this
By kreuzberger
Like the vast majority of the Gammon, I have no education to speak of, so I don't know whether the national anthem is/was played at graduation ceremonies. Seems that they have fallen for the mixed-metaphor-rich opening salvo of red meat in the trenches of the latest front in the entirely manufactured episode of these culture wars.

Innit.
By Tubby Isaacs
Some survey results on graduate salaries.

https://thetab.com/uk/2023/06/28/the-be ... ity-314675

Bristol comes 14th out of the Russell Group, and presumably not all that much lower out of all universities. I think the UK does all right out of its "subsidy" of Bristol University.

I lose track. The Russell Group used to be the gold standard, contrasted by the right with new universities who awarded degrees if you sent off enough cornflake packets. But the Russell Group are bad now as well?
By Andy McDandy
My first graduation was 1998, in Lancaster. Princess Alexandra doing the honours. No national anthem, no songs at all. Not even Vindaloo, which was the big hit of that summer.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 6:42 pm Some survey results on graduate salaries.

https://thetab.com/uk/2023/06/28/the-be ... ity-314675

Bristol comes 14th out of the Russell Group, and presumably not all that much lower out of all universities. I think the UK does all right out of its "subsidy" of Bristol University.

I lose track. The Russell Group used to be the gold standard, contrasted by the right with new universities who awarded degrees if you sent off enough cornflake packets. But the Russell Group are bad now as well?
The ERG have plagirized the MAGA mob.

Universities are now BAD - breeding grounds for Cultural Marxism, blue haired queer women with pronouns.
They'll corrupt your kids, make them smoke reefers, party with hispanics and blacks, turn them away from the LORD!!
Don't send your kids there, get them a patriot job harvesting food down the farm.

Oxford gets a pass - Obvs.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Oboogie
I've attended graduation ceremonies at (I think) eight different universities (Manchester, Oxford, Nottingham, Aberdeen, Swansea, Northampton, Sunderland and Teesside). Of these, the only one at which I recall the national anthem being sung was my sister's at Nottingham in 1979 (I only remember because our dad bellowed out God Save The King very loudly and embarrassed my mum which 15 year old me found hilarious). I can't swear to it that none of the others sang it, but I don't think so.
Arrowhead liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]