:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
More questions for our parliamentary experts;
if the FS is not present for debates on his remit, where do we stand on Parliamentary privilege, does it apply to the whole estate?
And I assume someone will have to be paired for any vote
By MisterMuncher
Youngian wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 8:27 pm A student in Ghana became $500 richer
In her late thirties, Jenkyns studied for a degree in Economics from the Open University and for one in International Relations from the University of Lincoln. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrea_Jenkyns
I would assume there's a reason why this says "studied for" and not "attained"?
By Malcolm Armsteen
Aww, there you go, doing all that lefty reading for meaning!
By Youngian
IIRC, Jenkyns was advised to study for an academic qualification in time for a PPC interview so she was ‘currently studying’ IR at university when the interview took place. Imagine what the other candidates were like. Her victory over Ed Balls was one of the reasons I now support a regional list system for candidates so parties can rank their best players.
davidjay liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
You can guess my opinion of Scully.

Thick as mince.
By Watchman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:01 am You can guess my opinion of Scully.

Thick as mince.
Bloody hell, are you mellowing? Or is it that Hands isn’t a fully fledged c
By Tubby Isaacs
Joy Morrissey and Mark Jenkinson are on the frontbench.
Downing Street has announced new appointments to the whips’ office. Stuart Anderson, Dame Amanda Milling, Joy Morrissey and Mike Wood have been made government whips, while Aaron Bell, Mark Fletcher, Mark Jenkinson and Suzanne Webb have been appointed assistant (ie, more junior) whips.
Aaron Bell is relatively sane for a 2019 entrant. The idea he's less senior than Joy Morrissey is mad.
By Andy McDandy
Paul Scully looks like all 3 of the League of Gentlemen mashed together.

Tom Hunt can go and star in a sitcom alongside Crispin Blunt.

Joy Morrissey, aside from the oddity of those two words next to each other, she's only marginally less of a twat than Maurice E Smith. As for Jenkinson, he's a thug, so kinda fits. Doing the door at Mr Vitoni's in Barrow should be a shoo-in for him in a few months.
By Youngian
Joy Morrissey, aside from the oddity of those two words next to each other
:lol:

Joy must be very disappointed Johnson and Hancock have sailed off into the sunset.
On 15 December 2021, Morrissey tweeted criticising the influence that unelected public health officials were able to exert on public policy during the Covid-19 pandemic, arguing that policy decisions should be made by those accountable to the public.
Last edited by Youngian on Tue Nov 14, 2023 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Watchman wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:24 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:01 am You can guess my opinion of Scully.

Thick as mince.
Bloody hell, are you mellowing? Or is it that Hands isn’t a fully fledged c
Hands is one of the most fully fledged cunts in an entire aviary of cunts.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]