:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By satnav
Many right wing commentators have spent the day claiming that Suella Braverman has the backing of 72% of Tory voters which on the face of it sounds impressive but if you break it down further what they are saying is that she has the backing of 72% of the 28% of people who currently identify as Tory voters at the moment. It is probably as accurate and reliable as some of the polls conducted by the Daily Express and GB News.
By Bones McCoy
I'll be fascinated to see how they spin the cenotaph ruck.

* A misguided minority. "Most of the people at the Capitol obeyed the law".
* Biased policing. "The woke march through the institutions".
* Leftists agents provocateurs. "Antifa infiltrators".

As implied above, I expect to see plenty of recycled Ameritrash.
By Bones McCoy
Watchman wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:46 am Your 2nd point is favourite at the moment
That's the one that Braverman primed them for.

It's the circular accusation that keeps on giving.
Whatever happens she's right, and it explains away any ill behaviour by her fanbase.
* I couldn't maintain order like a competent home secretary because ...
* My fanbase were provoked because ...
* The reason for disproportionate arrests is ...

She may have learned it form a couple of football managers who used to prime referees in advance of important games.
Watchman liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Bones McCoy wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2023 3:02 pm

She may have learned it form a couple of football managers who used to prime referees in advance of important games.
Or most 12 year old boys...
By Crabcakes
I wonder if Cameron has been summoned to No. 10 to give advice on whether to have a snap election. Braverman is out, so it’d give her no time to regroup and her chums would have to fall in line. There’s the slightest hint of a hit to Labour because of some members being unhappy about Starmer’s stance. And a Winter election with a war going on elsewhere is Sunak’s best bet for a distraction from the godawful Tory performance, coupled with making a case that it’s a fresh start. And who else is he going to ask about election advice? May took a solid lead and turned it into a minority govt., Truss can’t beat a lettuce and was never tested electorally, and Boris wouldn’t give Sunak the time of day - and his one ‘win’ was based on a complete lie.

It’d be nice to move into 2024 with them in the bin, that’s for sure.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:46 am Another MP to stand down. Nick Gibb.
Excellent. He's been a real problem for decent education. Man's a...
By Crabcakes
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 9:55 am I wonder if Cameron has been summoned to No. 10 to give advice on whether to have a snap election. Braverman is out, so it’d give her no time to regroup and her chums would have to fall in line. There’s the slightest hint of a hit to Labour because of some members being unhappy about Starmer’s stance. And a Winter election with a war going on elsewhere is Sunak’s best bet for a distraction from the godawful Tory performance, coupled with making a case that it’s a fresh start. And who else is he going to ask about election advice? May took a solid lead and turned it into a minority govt., Truss can’t beat a lettuce and was never tested electorally, and Boris wouldn’t give Sunak the time of day - and his one ‘win’ was based on a complete lie.

It’d be nice to move into 2024 with them in the bin, that’s for sure.
So much for that idea!
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tim 'not nice but still dim' Montgomerie being interviewed on Sky News.

Isn't 11:50am a bit early to be off your tits?
By Malcolm Armsteen
So:

Braverman - fired.
Hands - fired
Maclean - fired
Barclay - demoted
Coughey - ran away
Gibb (education) - ran away
Quinn (Paymaster General) - ran away
Norman (transport) - ran away
Will Quince (health) - ran away

Who have I missed?
Oboogie liked this
By Watchman
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 2:33 pm So:

Braverman - fired.
Hands - fired
Maclean - fired
Barclay - demoted
Coughey - ran away
Gibb (education) - ran away
Quinn (Paymaster General) - ran away
Norman (transport) - ran away
Will Quince (health) - ran away

Who have I missed?
Coffey
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]