:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Crispy Blunt. Says it's all made up to extort from him.

Chinny reckon...
By satnav
Once they mentioned controlled substances I think it quickly narrowed it down to either Blunt or Gove. As he mentions in his tweet they really didn't need to arrest him because he was already co-operating with police. Perhaps they decided they needed to look more pro-active given the Peter Bone story earlier in the day.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:16 pm Once they mentioned controlled substances I think it quickly narrowed it down to either Blunt or Gove. As he mentions in his tweet they really didn't need to arrest him because he was already co-operating with police. Perhaps they decided they needed to look more pro-active given the Peter Bone story earlier in the day.
I spent much of the early evening chanting "Please be Gove, please be Gove".
I feel like a really shitty person for that.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:16 pm Once they mentioned controlled substances I think it quickly narrowed it down to either Blunt or Gove. As he mentions in his tweet they really didn't need to arrest him because he was already co-operating with police. Perhaps they decided they needed to look more pro-active given the Peter Bone story earlier in the day.
It's certainly a refreshing response compared to Johnson's lengthy sagas of deflect, deny, dissemble, send a messenger, contradict the messenger.
By satnav
I think there are currently a number of Tory MPs being investigated either by the police, the Tory Party or the Commons authority either for sexual offences or bullying. With the Tories looking like they are finished many of the victims might be emboldened to ensure their complaints are taken seriously and not just swept under the carpet.
By Oboogie
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:25 pm If Grayling ever got caught, he'd be like the guy in True Romance pulled over covered in coke and with a hooker laughing her arse off in the passenger seat.
Minus the hooker in Blunt's case of course.

Edit: Sorry. You said "Grayling", I read "Blunt". I plead stupidity M'lud.
Last edited by Oboogie on Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Crabcakes
Andy McDandy wrote: Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:25 pm If Grayling ever got caught, he'd be like the guy in True Romance pulled over covered in coke and with a hooker laughing her arse off in the passenger seat.
Grayling wouldn’t even be able to get a scandal right - he’d be caught with a bag of plain flour and what he thought was a sex doll, but it actually turned out to be one of those training dummies they use to teach chest compressions. And he’d be wearing a condom. Whilst also fully dressed.
By satnav
A week after the floods the flooding minister Rebecca Pow has finally made it to Derbyshire, but instead of visiting Chesterfield where over 100 people have been left homeless and a number of businesses face closure she went to Matlock to see how well the town's new flood defences helped the town avoid the worst of the flooding. Not surprisingly Matlock has a Tory MP and it is the headquarters of the county council which is currently controlled by the Tories.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]