:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Yug
Tory Britain

Thousands more working households are homeless or facing homelessness in England, according to the latest statistics, which also show that almost 200 households with children have spent at least five years in a hostel.

Homelessness charities said the figures are “a symptom of the huge paucity of genuinely affordable homes” as they called on the Government to raise the local housing allowance (LHA) so that it covers soaring private rents.

A total of 298,430 households were assessed as being owed a homelessness duty due to homelessness or threatened with homelessness in the year to March 2023, the Government said, which is the highest figure since that measure began being recorded five years ago.

This is up 6.8% from the previous year and also 3% above the pre-pandemic level in 2019-20, the Department for Levelling Up, Housing and Communities said...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/e ... 29274.html
In the year to March, 42,620 households needed such help where the main applicant was in full-time work – a rise of 10.8% on the previous year’s figure of 38,460.

The statistics showed households needing such help where the main applicant was retired was up by almost a fifth (19.3%) from 7,420 to 8,850 in the year to March.

Homeless charity St Mungo’s has written to the Chancellor to “imploring him once again to raise housing benefit so that it covers the bottom 30% of local rents”.
But at least the Tories are on top of the important stuff - being horrible to immigrants, lining their own pockets, and pwning the Libs.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Peter Bone MP has been found guilty by the parliamentary Independent Expert Panel of bullying and sexual misconduct. They have recommended his suspension for six weeks, which would lead to a recall.

Report here : https://www.parliament.uk/business/news ... isconduct/
The Independent Expert Panel (IEP) has today published a report which finds that Mr Peter Bone MP “committed many varied acts of bullying and one act of sexual misconduct” against a member of his staff in 2012 and 2013. It has recommended that he is suspended from the House for six weeks. A suspension of this length triggers the Recall of MPs Act 2015.
The complainant made his complaint to the Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme (ICGS) in October 2021, having first complained to the Conservative Party in 2017. The ICGS investigation began in September 2022 after the complainant withdrew from the Conservative Party process which had not yet concluded.

Following an investigation by an independent investigator appointed by the ICGS, the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards upheld five allegations of bullying and one of sexual misconduct. Mr Bone appealed this decision to the IEP. That appeal was dismissed by the IEP sub-panel appointed to consider that case as having raised no substantive grounds.

The sub-panel then determined that Mr Bone should be suspended for six weeks.
Scum.
kreuzberger, Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
Bugger me. Yet another Tory arsehole up to no good. Who'da thunk it? Indecent exposure has been mentioned.

I note that the rabid Sven Goran- Eriksson impersonator is apparently adopting the "Donald Trump" defence.

Another by-election? Ho hum. Let's just get on and have the fucking general election and be rid of these utter cunts for good, eh? .
Malcolm Armsteen, Watchman, Boiler and 1 others liked this
By Youngian
Abernathy wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:42 am I note that the rabid Sven Goran- Eriksson impersonator is apparently adopting the "Donald Trump" defence.

What’s he said, the Remoaner Deep State is out to get him?

What a creepy prick
The report into Mr Bone claims he “verbally belittled, ridiculed, abused and humiliated” his employee, and “repeatedly physically struck and threw things” at him, including a pencils and rolled-up documents.

The MP Wellingborough is also alleged to have imposed an “unwanted and humiliating ritual” on the employee by forcing him to sit with his hands in his lap when the MP was unhappy with his work.

The complainant also alleged that Mr Bone had “repeatedly pressurised” the member of staff to give him a massage in the office and, on a visit to Madrid with the All-Party Parliamentary Group on Human Trafficking, indecently exposed himself to the complainant in the bathroom and bedroom of the hotel room they were sharing.
https://inews.co.uk/news/politics/tory- ... ct-2690102
By Andy McDandy
Mr Bone appealed against the ruling, by Parliament's Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme (ICGS), but it was dismissed by a sub-panel.

In a statement after the watchdog released its ruling, Mr Bone said the allegations were "false and untrue".

He added that the probe, by Parliament's Independent Complaints and Grievance Scheme (ICGS), was "flawed" and "procedurally unfair".

The staffer made the complaint to the watchdog in October 2021, with a separate complaint to the Conservative Party - made in 2017 - unresolved.

In its report, the ICGS found Mr Bone had committed one act of sexual misconduct, by indecently exposing himself during an overseas trip.

It also upheld five allegations of bullying, including that Mr Bone "verbally belittled, ridiculed, abused and humiliated" and "repeatedly physically struck and threw things at" the complainant.
Worracunt.
By slilley
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Oct 16, 2023 11:28 am By election incoming. In the nineties, the government suffered a lot from by elections caused by deaths of MPs. Tory MPs seem to have got healthier since then, like most well off people, so in theory fewer by elections….
Indeed but they are finding new ways of leaving Parliament like looking at tractors and robustly managing staff.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Dalem Lake
The twat is my MP and I'm itching for my chance to sign the petition. Defintely a shout for Labour to take it in a by-election and maybe even hold it a general election. Our Tory council, created from the ashes of the bankrupt Tory county council, has announced they're looking at a £13m budget shortfall. Bone hasn't got a good reputation here and only has his majority because he's a Tory but I am sensing that the penny is starting to drop locally that the Tories are genuinely a bunch of self-serving, useless gits.
Last edited by Dalem Lake on Mon Oct 16, 2023 6:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]