:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Umm - the renter put them up because he was harassing her...
By Crabcakes
The Hamas flag is green, and their logo has other colours in very small amounts. So to be ‘offended’ by this Lucy will have had to do just enough research to find something she thinks is an ‘own’, but simultaneously not enough to also find out it’s overwhelmingly more likely to be for a different reason.

I mean it’s a skill I suppose. A terrible one, but a skill nonetheless. Threading the bullshit needle.
By Andy McDandy
Palestine uses the pan-Arab colours (red, black, green, white). The pan-African colours are red, gold and green. The only way to read this is that she thinks they're all the same if they're not white.
By Yug
Why does this not surprise me...

HS2 evictees to be told they can buy back their old homes, but at a higher price

Families who sold their homes along the cancelled HS2 northern leg could have to pay hundreds of thousands more if they want their properties back, i can reveal.

The Government is working on plans to sell-off almost £600m of properties that were bought along the now axed northern section of the line and, under law, must offer the original owners the right to buy their homes back before putting them on the open market.

However, the former owners will be charged at today’s market value meaning they could now be unaffordable to many “desperate” to return to the homes.

Tim Broomhead, a partner at agents Knight Frank, “Many HS2 sellers were desperate not to leave, and many who want to return may well find they can no longer afford to buy back their cherished homes.”..

https://inews.co.uk/news/hs2-evictees-t ... ce-2668944
If a family sold their home to HS2 when Statutory Blight sales began in 2015 at the then average price in England of around £203,000 they would have to pay £306,000 to buy it back today.
I'm pretty sure that house prices haven't risen by 50% in the last eight years.

I wonder how much Tory MP-owned Channel Island shell companies would have to pay for the same properties?
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 10:23 am Ha ha ha. Labour will have to say which of the illustrative policies it will cancel. Sadly, it's unlikely to go ahead with HS2 without bipartisan support anyway.

Didn't Rishi "cancel" those projects a couple of days after his conference closed.
"Those were illustrations" - he explained.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]