:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
Youngian wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 11:31 am Interesting theory as to why Sunak pulled this ‘nanny state’ policy to restrict cigarette sales, out of the ether; to spite Liz Truss and her Tufton Street gang (tobacco giants help bankroll these libertarian loons). Hope so.
Forgive the source and the other pathetic stuff, but apparently he did it to stop his daughters smoking. but fuck the shit spewed out from the internal combustion engine, that effects a greater percentage of the population

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-ban.html
By Yug
And it his daughters decide they'd like to spark up? I'm bloody sure they'll think "no, we're not old enough". Because a minimum age-limit has already proved to be super effective. You never saw blue-grey clouds rising above the bike sheds at middle school, oh no.
By Yug
Paying off contracts previously awarded for cancelled HS2 sections will cost hundreds of millions of pounds, Transport Secretary Mark Harper has indicated.

He told BBC Breakfast that the cost of pulling out of the agreements will “broadly balance out” with money recovered from selling land and property acquired for the high-speed railway...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 11616.html
It will "broadly balance out", meaning we're going to lose a shedload of money on this but we don't care - it's only the fucking taxpayers' money after all.
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:32 pm
Forgive the source and the other pathetic stuff, but apparently he did it to stop his daughters smoking. but fuck the shit spewed out from the internal combustion engine, that effects a greater percentage of the population

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... g-ban.html
Didn’t get past the headline. All perfectly innocent I’m sure but we live in such suspicious cynical times.
PM Sunak tells This Morning he charmed wife Akshata Murty at a US Halloween party while he was dressed as JK Rowling's boy wizard and she as a girl guide
By Andy McDandy
Yug wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 1:58 pm And it his daughters decide they'd like to spark up? I'm bloody sure they'll think "no, we're not old enough". Because a minimum age-limit has already proved to be super effective. You never saw blue-grey clouds rising above the bike sheds at middle school, oh no.
Private school kids? They'll be getting into everything.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I see that Chris Grayling won't be standing for re-election.

I assume he ticked the wrong box on the form.
Arrowhead liked this
By Abernathy
kreuzberger wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:41 pm These things are not binary, it is entirely possible to have sympathy for a useless twat who is staring down the barrel of a grave illness.
He doesn't currently seem to be staring down any barrels. That article intimates that "the treatment has been successful".
By Malcolm Armsteen
Boiler wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 10:14 pm
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Oct 06, 2023 7:50 pm I see that Chris Grayling won't be standing for re-election.

I assume he ticked the wrong box on the form.
No, he's been diagnosed with cancer.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-surrey-67034851
Successfully treated.
By kreuzberger
That's a fair point.

In fact, it seems to be prostate which, depending on the flavour you get, can be nothing to really worry about unless you're planning to outlive Japanese grandmothers.

Still, such a diagnosis is likely to throw everything in to sharp relief. A "fuck this for a laugh" response is absolutely rational.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]