:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs

Alas no space for any actual fares there. London's are £1.75, and you can hop on to another bus within an hour for free.

And how are those figures looking for next year? Oh...
The £2 bus fare cap will run until 31 October 2023.

From 1 November 2023, the bus fare cap will change to £2.50 for single tickets.
By Youngian
These people now call themselves big C Conservatives.

I struggle with OBR, isn’t it the job of treasury civil servants to run through the numbers?
Its existence gave Osborne technocratic cover to make benefit recipients even poorer which was purely a political choice.
Attachments
IMG_4693.jpeg
IMG_4693.jpeg (520.34 KiB) Viewed 1693 times
By Abernathy
Who is Mark Galloway, other than a massive twat? The OBR an internationalist/globalist organisation?

It’s a UK organisation, set up by a UK government,to oversee UK government budget practice.
Last edited by Abernathy on Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By mattomac
Abernathy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 7:30 pm Who is Mark Galloway, other than a massive twat? The OBR an internationalist/globalist organisation?

It’s a UK organisation, set up by a UK government,to oversee UK government budget practice.
I think he means the “Jews” always easy to spot these cretins
By Andy McDandy
If they don't play nice, they get the letter detailing all the stuff they'd rather keep secret. Sharma's is close to giving the government 2 fingers, note that he says nothing about supporting either the party or the executive.
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2023 8:51 am Those resigning Tories always say, “It has been the honour of my life”, don’t they?

Not quite sure why, but it reads like the hollowest of platitudes.
They get decent money for a few years telling their office staff which letters to answer and it sets them up in consultancy fees for the rest of their lives. Of course it's an honour.
By Crabcakes
Putting it out here early: James Cracknell, Olympic rower, is going to be the Tory candidate for Colchester because for some inexplicable reason he likes the Conservatives. I suspect he may win, given Colchester is full of cunts (disclaimer: I can say this freely as I am from Colchester). In the post-GE Tory bloodbath I suspect he will rapidly rise up the ranks given he’s a known name, has some cross-party appeal given his Olympian status, the fact he’s been on Strictly, he does a lot of genuine charity work, and they have fuck-all else.

If he wants it, I’d see him in the leader’s role in the 2032-ish election once Braverman or whoever is demolished in 2028-ish. Starmer would be 70 by then and he’d be 10+ years younger. I suspect if the rest of the party has also recovered, he could be the next Tory PM.

Though again, as he seems a reasonable guy I have no idea what the fuck he’s doing joining the current incarnation of the Tories.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]