:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Abernathy
An interesting little thought exercise is to imagine (and yes this does call for a large measure of the willing suspension of disbelief) that everything in the Labour Party is the same :the party structures, the policies, even the sustained 25 point opinion poll lead. Except for one thing - the leader of the party is Jeremy Corbyn, not Keir Starmer. How long would it take for everything to revert to a tits-up situation ?
By Abernathy
I don’t think he can be chucked out for not ruling it out. I’ve not ruled out a night of passionate nookie with Ashley Jensen, but it’s never going to happen (damnit).
Last edited by Abernathy on Sat Sep 09, 2023 9:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Abernathy
Oboogie wrote: Fri Sep 08, 2023 10:03 pm That's not what Ashley told me.
Seriously though, if you can't bring yourself to say that you want the Labour Candidate to win, you've really no place in the Party.
And yes I know that's just my opinion which is not the same as the rule book.

You're right, of course. Trouble is, there are no solid grounds for getting shot of the bastard until he actually does something.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
He's right. Amongst the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel, antisemitic demographic he's a god.

There just aren't, thankfully, too many of them, I don't think, but there is a massive elephant in the room which no-one acknowledges.
By Malcolm Armsteen
And elephant.

Key to a section of the Muslim vote, which they want.
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:03 pm He's right. Amongst the pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel, antisemitic demographic he's a god.

There just aren't, thankfully, too many of them, I don't think, but there is a massive elephant in the room which no-one acknowledges.
They’re all in the same hall, today
Attachments
IMG_4553.jpeg
IMG_4553.jpeg (118.31 KiB) Viewed 2932 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]