:sunglasses: 40 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 20 %
By Oboogie
My niece (who confusingly is a Sister) , was drafted into an ICU for a couple of months last year. She said they were wearing bin liners and Marigolds at one point and only had sufficient masks because they rang round the university science faculties and all the local dentists and vets.

I guess she must have lied about that.
By Bones McCoy
Utter bullshit on twitter #72394

NEWS: UK and US agree new partnership to fight future pandemics and tackle health inequalities.

Let's contemplate what we can learn from 2 of the biggest failures on this pandemic.
Or what UK could learn from USA about health inequality.

I cannot believe that anybody typed that with a straight face.
By Andy McDandy
Saw the responses.

Donors saying that they made donations as individuals, not for the company, no longer associated etc.

Hancock saying nothing, except what's wrong with bigging up an innovative company.

Chinese walls, usual shit.
By Andy McDandy
Seems he's been having an affair with a senior staffer in his department. Government saying it's a personal matter, n rules broken etc.

So, not just corrupt and professionally inept, but personally morally bankrupt too.
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:01 am Seems he's been having an affair with a senior staffer in his department. Government saying it's a personal matter, n rules broken etc.

So, not just corrupt and professionally inept, but personally morally bankrupt too.
And no social distancing rules were broken?

Johnson has missed an opportunity to shitcan a scapegoat and walk out of Covid almost blame free.
By Samanfur
Bones McCoy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:37 am
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:01 am Seems he's been having an affair with a senior staffer in his department. Government saying it's a personal matter, n rules broken etc.

And no social distancing rules were broken?
That was what did for Neil Ferguson, so it'll be interesting to see how this plays out.

If "no rules were broken" is the best defence the government can give for Hancock appointing his mistress to a position where she gets basically £1k per day, it's looking ropey.

It's interesting to see the difference in how this is being covered compared to Johnson's serial philandering, though.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]