:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
This is my MP, Elliot Colburn, carpetbagging and bandwagon jumping again.

Have you ever seen such a complete wanker?

By Malcolm Armsteen
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 pm That laptop looks like it's just been unpacked.
Guvment stickers...
F3prQoFWUAAsPxB.jpeg
F3prQoFWUAAsPxB.jpeg (48.22 KiB) Viewed 4706 times
By Crabcakes
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:13 pm That laptop looks like it's just been unpacked.
To be fair, I’ve had my govt. funded HP laptop for 2 years now and it looks pretty much the same.

That said, mine looks posher than his and I’m just some pleb working for an arm’s length org, so maybe someone in HoC IT has identified him as ‘not being worth the good stuff’ 😁
By Oboogie
Crabcakes wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 5:08 pm
To be fair, I’ve had my govt. funded HP laptop for 2 years now and it looks pretty much the same.

That said, mine looks posher than his and I’m just some pleb working for an arm’s length org, so maybe someone in HoC IT has identified him as ‘not being worth the good stuff’ 😁
They've downgraded him since he ate the last one.
By soulboy
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2023 1:32 pm
Guvment stickers...

F3prQoFWUAAsPxB.jpeg
I had a double take there. I thought I saw a glans* in the bottom left of the image.

Wankers gonna wank I guess.

* Bellend or helmet for those who skipped the fancy London book learning.
By Yug
And this is the Tory-controlled council I've moved to...

An autistic pensioner was left living on dog food after his benefits were stopped, according to the Local Government Ombudsman (LGO).

The man was wrongly denied emergency financial support by East Riding Council, the organisation ruled.

Disruption to his support payments meant the man could not afford to eat or pay his utility bills.

The council agreed to apologise to the man and find out if he was entitled to any backdated support payments.

The complaint was one of 14 made against East Riding Council in the year to March, according to the Local Democracy Reporting Service.

The man's benefit payments were stopped when he became a pensioner and he was told he was eligible to claim pension credit - but would have to wait six weeks for the first payment.

The ombudsman found that the man, known only as Mr X, phoned the council to apply for help from its emergency assistance scheme in the meantime.

He spoke to a council officer, who did not ask if he needed any reasonable adjustments to how they were communicating due to his disability.

The LGO's report said the man explained "he could no longer afford to eat or pay his utility bills and that he had been eating dog food. He said he tried to apply online but the online form was not working".

The officer offered to help Mr X go through the application form, but when they found out he was still receiving Personal Independence Payments (PIP) the council staff member said that "it was clear he had income coming in and ended the call"...

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-humber-66567819.amp
Tories. They're cunts, the lot of them.
davidjay liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Gillian Keegan here. who has a degree and a masters, telling us that too many people go to university because of some people called "Labour". I really don't get what difference it's supposed to make that she initially worked and studied at the same time. Still using university to get to where she wanted to get, innit? Plus a strange dig at Labour's "career politicians". Who does she mean? Ed Milliband? I'll take him over most other politicians, thanks. Couldn't care less that he didn't do "30 years in business" like Gillian.

By Youngian
Keegan would have been doing BTEC at 16 followed by HNC before being considered for a degree. Apprentices today can take that route to uni as they could under Thatcher, Blair and Brown. And if there is now a shortage of school leavers to fill trade apprentice places that’s happened under the Tories’ watch as it was just the opposite in the Blair/Brown era. Back then not enough employers to meet school leaver applicants despite the government covering training costs.
Andy McDandy, Spoonman liked this
By Andy McDandy
Youngian wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 7:59 pm Keegan would have been doing BTEC at 16 followed by HNC before being considered for a degree. Apprentices today can take that route to uni as they could under Thatcher, Blair and Brown. And if there is now a shortage of school leavers to fill trade apprentice places that’s happened under the Tories’ watch as it was just the opposite in the Blair/Brown era. Back then not enough employers to meet school leaver applicants despite the government covering training costs.
She did an apprenticeship in a car factory, then a degree in business studies. A degree apprenticeship would be difficult as they were only introduced in 2015. A skim of her biog suggests the car factory job was filler before going to university. On a grant, with tuition fees paid by the local authority, the militant Labour council she so despised.

So, in summary, a liar. And a cunt.
By mattomac
Meanwhile T Levels have gone well.

https://feweek.co.uk/t-levels-results-2 ... opped-out/

As a BtEC student I just don’t see why these were phased in and BTECs were forced out.

Another MP and Education minister to boot without the first clue of Universities. The last decent one was Willetts.

You’d have thought with more MPs from less Russell group universities that this would improve? Nope as somewhere along the line Russell Group knows best has been drilled into them
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Yug
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 9:38 pm
...a liar. And a cunt.
Isn't it time this was included in the Concise Oxford English Dictionary as the definition of "Conservative MP"?

Every. Single. One. Every time they open their gobs. Lies and cuntishness.
By kreuzberger
Yug wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:01 pm Isn't it time this was included in the Concise Oxford English Dictionary as the definition of "Conservative MP"?

Every. Single. One. Every time they open their gobs. Lies and cuntishness.
Vermin. They are now worse than ever could have been countenanced.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]