:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
I think this shitweasel will have soon earned his own thread

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... rk-354474/
Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 1:57 pm Legal heavyweight, Nick Timothy, telling Sunak how to square the circle. Leave the ECHR but tell everyone that it still applies to the NI peace process.

Seven years on and they still think we can use the club without paying the subscription because the members will be glad to see us there.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Watchman wrote: Mon Aug 14, 2023 2:49 pm I think this shitweasel will have soon earned his own thread

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/news/ ... rk-354474/
May I gently remind that posting a link with no explanation or explanatory remarks does not necessarily give uniform satisfaction?
By satnav
The Tory candidate who is campaigning to be our next MP has sent out a newspaper to every house in the constituency called the 'Chesterfield Chronicles' the paper sets out all the things that the government has done for the area but the word 'Conservative' doesn't appear once in the 4 page newspaper. Anybody would think that he is embarrassed about being a Tory.

The paper contains numerous whoppers including a claim that he is going to work closely with OFSTED to improve schools in the area. Surely OFSTED is meant to be an independent body so it shouldn't be working hand in glove with an MP from any party.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I'm pretty certain it has to be every publication.
By Malcolm Armsteen
I even used it on pdf newsletters sent exclusively to members.
By Tubby Isaacs
satnav wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 5:40 pm The paper contains numerous whoppers including a claim that he is going to work closely with OFSTED to improve schools in the area. Surely OFSTED is meant to be an independent body so it shouldn't be working hand in glove with an MP from any party.
Yeah, absolute rubbish.

Ofsted works with the schools, not with the local MP. He's just namedropping Ofsted because it's all he knows about education and it sounds tough. Hopefully this fool won't win.
By satnav
What is more worrying is this guy actually claims to be a teacher.

I read a tweet from by-line media which suggests that these newspapers are now being published in a number of constituencies. They either stick the word Chronicle onto the name of the town or constituency or they try and use the name of a former local paper that is no longer being published.

I wonder how this plays with Sunak's pledges when he became Tory Party leader.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By davidjay
satnav wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:57 pm What is more worrying is this guy actually claims to be a teacher.

I read a tweet from by-line media which suggests that these newspapers are now being published in a number of constituencies. They either stick the word Chronicle onto the name of the town or constituency or they try and use the name of a former local paper that is no longer being published.

I wonder how this plays with Sunak's pledges when he became Tory Party leader.
They don't care; Sunak is their puppet.
By Yug
To the surprise of absolutely no one, another Cabinet member is caught lying.

Steve Barclay, the health secretary, got it wrong when he claimed in an interview this week that NHS consultants received tax-free pensions, the Department of Health has admitted.

Barclay had come under fire after trying to defend the government’s stance on junior doctors’ pay demands in England by claiming that consultants retiring at 65 would get a tax-free pension of more than £73,000 a year...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... government
They just can't help themselves.
Oboogie liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]