:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Watchman
It must be due to the summer recess, or non-entity backbenchers have been instructed, but my MP seems to be doing a round of “flower festivals and dog shows”, to try and get a bit of “positive” coverage. Although its her day to day level of usefulness anyway
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tell me again about the rigorous checks you did on the Bibby before putting asylum seekers on it...

By Crabcakes
Civil servant: Home Secretary, I’m afraid if the barge remains untenable we’ll have to move the proposed residents elsewhere.

Braverman: I see. Yes, I can see we will have to move lots of asylum seekers to another, temporary site. Gather them all in one convenient, hard to escape place.

CS: But Home Secretary, that could put them at high risk of attack, or disease outbreak…

Braverman: <looks dreamily off into the middle distance> Yes. All in one remote place with simple portakabins, far away from scrutiny. Or to put it another way, concentrate them, somehow. In some sort of camp.

Yes, that has a nice ring to it.
By Abernathy
Abernathy wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 10:31 pm And especially, ESPECIALLY, Stephen fucking Barclay, the total, utter cunt that he is. I want him boiled in fucking oil.
Eight months on, and I still wish painful harm on this utter fucking wankstain. He keeps popping up on the news brainfarting about “a fair and final offer”. I want to punch his chubby shiny face to a bloody pulp.
By Boiler
With the news of the lives of six more souls at sea today, the Brains Trust that is the Daily Mail commentariat are out in full force - and I'd remind you, the comments there are now moderated:

Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 15-22-56 Six migrants dead after Channel boat capsizes.png
Screenshot 2023-08-12 at 15-22-56 Six migrants dead after Channel boat capsizes.png (28.66 KiB) Viewed 3183 times

"Time to scrap Maritime Law..." dear God, can they walk and chew gum at the same time?
By Malcolm Armsteen
A point made to me by a member of the border security forces when a hapless asylum seeker was killed by a train in the Channel Tunnel...
By Boiler
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:55 pm A point made to me by a member of the border security forces when a hapless asylum seeker was killed by a train in the Channel Tunnel...
I once met someone who worked for Border Force who dealt with deportations. It could have been the same person that you met, but his views were strikingly similar...
By Malcolm Armsteen
This was a woman. A very unpleasant woman...
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]