:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Youngian
Older workers should consider delivering takeaways and other ‘youthful’ jobs if they want to continue living in comfort, a cabinet minister has said. Since the pandemic there has been a sharp rise in economic inactivity – people who are neither working nor look for work, with the rise being driven by over-50s retiring early.
Perhaps they don’t need to, hence early retirement. Saw a couple that age moving in a nice two bedroom semi up the road with a removal van from Amersham. I’m guessing they won’t be delivering pizza around Wisbech. Maybe Leave voters may wish to fulfill their patriotic duty to hep plug labour shortages otherwise in your fucking dreams Mr Stride.
Boiler liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Mr Stride looks as though he has expertise when it comes to takeaways...

By Boiler
Bones McCoy wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 10:33 am
Watchman wrote: Thu Aug 03, 2023 8:12 am Another one giving advice from his taxpayer funded existence

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... rkers.html
3 comments before the first one blaming Immigrants.
Yes, I noticed that too - along with the usual misbelief that you "paid into all my life" a pot set aside for you, personally when you retire.
By Tubby Isaacs
Great effort here by Ben Bradley.

Is "London lawyer" really a winning target for them anyway? Ben got a degree in politics, having not completed 2 earlier degrees. And yeah, somebody running to be a regional mayor used to be an MP. That's terrible. Tell me about the bloke who ran to lead Nottinghamshire County Council while being MP for Mansfield at the same time, Benny,

Oboogie liked this
By Abernathy
Yes, heard that this morning. Shelagh Fogarty, who had read the relevant article by Jenrick in which he mendaciously claimed he had named the individual, confirmed thst the article contained no name. In other words, the slippery little cunt was lying and just making stuff up again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]