:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
The lingering member for Mid-Bedfordshire
William Wragg MP
By Malcolm Armsteen
Nadine Dorries Accused Of Sending 'Threatening' Messages To Officials

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/ ... 308d987499
Nadine Dorries is facing calls to have the Tory whip suspended after the UK’s top civil servant revealed she could face legal action over “threatening” messages sent to officials.
Simon Case, the cabinet secretary, told MPs on Wednesday he had reported the former culture secretary to the Tory chief whip and the Commons Speaker.
He told the Commons public administration and constitutional affairs committee (PACAC) he had also sought “advice” on whether Dorries had broken the law.
Oboogie liked this
By Youngian
Simon Case, the cabinet secretary, told MPs on Wednesday he had reported the former culture secretary to the Tory chief whip and the Commons Speaker.
I didn’t know Case was a doughty defender of civil sevice independence against dodgy ministers so this may have vexatious motives. I’ll take that as a win, regardless.
By Crabcakes
Describing Boris Johnson as one of the most ‘electorally successful PMs’ is an interesting bit of praise. Other leaders you could do the same to would be Putin, P. Pot, that chap Hitler, Berlusconi, Cecil Rhodes and other delightful luminaries.

Almost like it’s not what you win or the majority you win with that really matters, but whether you turn out to be a steaming great cunt while in office who lies, corrupts, and attempts to weaken democracy for their own ends.
kreuzberger, Abernathy liked this
By Youngian
Watchman wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 11:33 am She really is down the rabbit hole now

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/p ... 74534.html
Expect the headbangers on Twitter to observe that lefty hypocrites aren’t having a go at Simon Case now. Well of course not if he’s getting out the KY jelly for Johnson and Dorries.
Cabinet secretary Simon Case revealed on Wednesday that he had reported the former culture secretary to the chief whip and Commons Speaker over messages sent after she was blocked from a peerage in Boris Johnson’s list.
Watchman liked this
By Watchman
Boiler wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 12:18 pm Can somebody explain to me why she thinks she deserves a peerage? I'm reminded of Muttley asking for medals?
Probably something to do with not talking with your mouth full
By Andy McDandy
A friend of Ms Dorries told The Times: “It is complete nonsense. She was probably upset on the day at the way she had been treated but she’s not aggressive. She has been very badly served.”
I needed a good laugh. Not aggressive!
By RedSparrows
Watchman wrote: Fri Jul 14, 2023 7:59 am I just don’t get who she’s thinks she’s appealing to, that she’s been wronged, I’m got seeing much enthusiasm for a 6th January
The Biggest Democratic Mandate Ever Ever Ever In the Whole Wide World, of course! Millions upon millions of stout, principled Brits.*

*or the hardcore few thousand utter loons who are left
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]