:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Yug
Was it only on Monday that I read about how the air in parts of London*outside* the zone contained illegal levels of toxic shite that ULEZ is combatting in central London?

What will it take before people realise they don't have a god-given right to poison themselves and everyone around them, and learn that there are other options available rather than use their cars for every singl journey they make, no matter how short?
Watchman liked this
By Andy McDandy
Yug wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 11:31 am Was it only on Monday that I read about how the air in parts of London*outside* the zone contained illegal levels of toxic shite that ULEZ is combatting in central London?

What will it take before people realise they don't have a god-given right to poison themselves and everyone around them, and learn that there are other options available rather than use their cars for every singl journey they make, no matter how short?
See the villain guy in Titanic.

"Half the people on this boat will drown!"

"Not the better half".
By Yug
How long before this Cates creature announces that Labour are part of the international elite conspiracy group which operates peedo rings from pizza parlours? I think she's heading that way.
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The point of spending more on early years is to improve education outcomes among poor kids- quite a few of whom live in her constituency.
Figures show that in Penistone and Stocksbridge more than 3,351 children were in poverty in 2020/21.

That equates to 22.9 per cent of children, or seven children in every classroom of 30 in local schools experiencing child poverty.
By Watchman
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:21 pm Somewhere, a Boots is missing a shift leader.
That everyone on the shift can't stand
By Tubby Isaacs
Bones McCoy wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 1:25 pm
Boiler wrote: Wed Jul 05, 2023 12:51 pm Whenever I see Cates I just think "thick breeder".
Definitely exudes the "Speaking as a muvva" vibe.
I've just looked up what her husband does. He's a managing director of a software firm. As a mother, it's easier to stay at home and have lots of kids when that's the case than it is for other women.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]