:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Oboogie
Crabcakes wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:45 pm
In a report launched on Monday, the New Conservatives claim the British public "did not vote for mass migration and the social and economic harms it brings".
There are plenty of things people didn’t vote for.
Like eating cat food and yet Lee Anderson is extolling the virtues of it - mind I'm curious to know where you can get cat food for 30p.
By Watchman
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2023 8:44 pm That's the thing about straight talking populist rightwingers, they're usually the biggest liars going.
And cowards
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Boiler
John Crace on the launch of the "New Conservatives".

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... ishment-is
“We want to take back control from the establishment,” the Oxford-educated Kruger declared. The levels of denial were terrifying. He genuinely has no idea that he and the Tories are the establishment. That they have been running the country for the past 13 years. It’s as though he believes the government has been under the control of some unspecified blob.
By Youngian
with the absurd John Hayes as their president, they were more likely expendable outriders for a Suella Braverman leadership bid after the next election.

Look forward to Braverman’s tenure as LOTO. Our Marine Le Pen with Francois Hollande poll ratings.

Tories no longer hiding who they really are (hate filled streaks of piss) Part 63
By Malcolm Armsteen
I don't generally believe that people can be evil, but Jenrick shakes that belief.

He is the worst of the worst.
Youngian liked this
By Youngian
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:43 am I don't generally believe that people can be evil, but Jenrick shakes that belief.

He is the worst of the worst.
Miriam Cates will be pleased so many are contemplating this Christian concept for the first time thanks to the Tory government. Jenrick is not even some silly old sod like Bill Cash that believes in this crap.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:05 am
with the absurd John Hayes as their president, they were more likely expendable outriders for a Suella Braverman leadership bid after the next election.

Look forward to Braverman’s tenure as LOTO. Our Marine Le Pen with Francois Hollande poll ratings.

Tories no longer hiding who they really are (hate filled streaks of piss) Part 63
At least we now have photographic evidence for "The Blob".
By Yug
soulboy wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:43 pm Burying the lead.
Police say they will not investigate alleged gatherings at the prime minister's country home, Chequers, when Boris Johnson was PM.
And why would this be? Too many parties and not enough trustworthy officers to investigate 'em all?
By Tubby Isaacs
And why would this be? Too many parties and not enough trustworthy officers to investigate 'em all?

As with Nimco Ali coming to Downing Street and the "Abba Party", it's very easy for Bozo to make an excuse that can't be disproved. "X came over and helped out with baby Wilfried, my young wife played music loud, no law against that, and I met a few people for the sake of work elsewhere in the big grace and favour place we live. We were very careful to follow the distancing rules",

People dancing on camera is a different proposition, so they'll be in the shit. Sadly, Shaun Bailey is probably OK, Unless somebody is prepared to drop him in it. Though he might be telling the truth that he dropped in for a minute only and had his photo taken.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]