:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Crabcakes
Youngian wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 11:04 am
Crabcakes wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:43 am He's demonstrably an absolute and utter coward, and only ever plays if he knows the odds are already stacked in his favour.
Funny that as Rory Stewart recalls at 13m onwards how Johnson hauled him over the coals for not leading from the front (for telling ambassadors to dump the Global Britain shit in Africa for obvious reasons). Bozo told Stewart you got to lead like a lion like he used when captaining the rugger team.
https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/t ... 0618520099
You will be gobsmacked - gobsmacked I say - to learn that while there is plenty of documented evidence Johnson did play rugby for Balliol College, there is no evidence he was captain.
By Yug
As I've had it explained to me, if cat has a bed made from a box which contained bars if soap, and has kittens in that bed made from a box, the kittens are still kittens - not bars of soap.

That is the intellectual level of their argument.

Fucking morons.
By Tubby Isaacs
I wonder if then he's the Tory candidate in the next election? Given that Tim Farron won Twickenham after a campaign mostly notable for philosophising on the sinfulness of gay sex, the chances of Mr Hulley being "parliamentary spokesman" for Twickenham is pretty remote. Just the 14,000 majority to overturn.
By Andy McDandy
Think it means he watches the 6 Nations every March.

Meanwhile I've spent a good chunk of today looking for a meme of Will Ferrell as Marshal Willenholly from Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, to caption "Susans! The most dangerous animal in the world!".
By Malcolm Armsteen
We had her number in 1970...
Sexy Susan.jpg
Sexy Susan.jpg (597.76 KiB) Viewed 1904 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]