:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
Shaun Bailey still causing massive embarrassment, I see.

Actually, this may not have been a lie. He may genuinely have misremembered that he did the BBC interview in CCHQ. But the rest of it- "popped in to get some papers and stopped for a photo" is most likely bollocks. I suppose it comes down to what he thinks the cops can prove. If I were him, I'd be very worried that somebody not exactly over the moon that Bailey got a peerage may have been in touch with them already.

By Andy McDandy
Ben Elton has come under fire for offering his personal opinion on Sunak, as a guest on the Kuenssberg show. One of the bigwigs at Conservative Home saying that the BBC is like a never ending Labour PPB, and you never get any tories on.

Elton was commenting on an interview Laura had just done with the PM...
By Yug
UK government willing to let the business of government grind to a halt and the country slide further towards banana monarchy, minister says*

The government is prepared to block the pay rises that public sector review bodies recommend, a senior minister has confirmed, as unions threaten to strike over the issue.

The chief secretary to the Treasury, John Glen, said on Sunday that ministers might overrule the review bodies.

The Times reported on Saturday that ministers were likely to block some of the recommendations, under which teachers, police officers, prison officers and junior doctors would receive pay rises of 6% or more. That report prompted outrage among trade unions, which said such a move would have “profound consequences for future industrial relations”....

https://amp.theguardian.com/society/202 ... ister-says
Failed State status coming to a country near you.

The Tories are now certain that the party is over and are going to do as much damage as they can before they're forced to leave.

*I may have altered this headline slightly.
By Youngian
Andy McDandy wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2023 12:37 pm Ben Elton has come under fire for offering his personal opinion on Sunak, as a guest on the Kuenssberg show. One of the bigwigs at Conservative Home saying that the BBC is like a never ending Labour PPB, and you never get any tories on.

Elton was commenting on an interview Laura had just done with the PM...
Sir,
My breakfast was ruined by a so called comedian….
By kreuzberger
This is quite shocking, and this cunt deserves* to be cut in an alley.

Yes, I know that Johnson opened up his party as a public latrine in 2019, but no one could have expected depravity on this level. Could they?

*I mean that. I chose my words carefully. No apology shall be forthcoming.
Oboogie liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
I blunted a Stanley knife earlier - I could send it to you.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Claims to have been a teacher - PGCE in RE - but seems only to have taught in an English school in Rumania.

I've had conversation this evening with the head at the school where I am a governor. She is a very good teacher. She is racked with guilt because she has excluded a pupil (for persistent troublesome behaviour and running away) because he had a traumatic past. She knows the effects of exclusion. That's a teacher. I wonder if Cunty McCuntface would put the kids first?
By satnav
When the Tories and their friends in the media were keen to get schools open again during the Covid pandemic they kept claiming that their main concern was the mental health of young people who were stuck at home but what have these Tory MPs done to improve the mental health of young people since schools have re-opened? The likes of Brendan Clarke-Smith have been very busy stoking up the culture wars attacking the transgender community.

If the Tories really cared about the welfare of young people they would be investing in counsellors and mental health professionals to help young people rather than marginalising so many young people by demonising every young person who is unsure about their gender.
By Malcolm Armsteen
satnav wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2023 11:45 pm If the Tories really cared about the welfare of young people
Hah!
Dalem Lake, mattomac liked this
By Crabcakes
Funny how the mental (and physical) health of the parents of those kids who they wanted to send back to school, who they wanted to force back into offices and crowded commutes while covid was still rife, was never an issue.

In fact, the only genuine move to alleviate stress was the effort to appease inner city commercial landlords by getting workers back in offices.
Oboogie liked this
By Watchman
Another privatization success story that will end up being bailed out by the taxpayer, thanks to a complicit Ofwat and Tory economics

They've been pumping shit into our rivers, they've been rewarding themselves with huge bonuses, they've been consistently breaking the law... and they're 16 billion in debt and raising their prices by 40%..

They should be under investigation

https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... r-collapse
Oboogie liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The pumping shit is a bit unfair- sewage has always overflowed, everywhere. It's just that we measure it more than we used to, and are so much more aware of it. A few years ago, the big issue with the public was water being lost to leaks. Quite a bit's been done to improve things on that score, but as Jon Portes says, this is nuts and bolts stuff. The people running water companies have acted like they're risk taking entrepreneurs expanding market share, rather than some managers providing a fairly mundane service.
By Yug
Sir Greg Knight, the MP for East Yorkshire, has announced he is not going to stand at the next election.

The 74-year-old has represented the Conservatives in the area since 2001.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-humber-66037229
Attachments
FB_IMG_1687774309193.jpg
FB_IMG_1687774309193.jpg (63.11 KiB) Viewed 1528 times
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]