:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Bones McCoy
From Wikipedia - emphasis mine.

Is history repeating itself?
The Johnson cult, formerly misidentified as a cargo cult, was initiated on New Hanover Island in Papua New Guinea in 1964.
Although initially labeled a cargo cult, it has since been characterized as “political theater”.
Also
Outsiders saw the Johnson cult as a cargo cult brought on by isolation, lack of education, poor economic development, and overall lack of understanding of the modern world.
Spoonman liked this
By Abernathy
One thing this debate is doing is drawing attention to the hitherto un-noticed, copper-bottomed, unreconstructed, suppurating arseholes of Tory MPs. Ladies and gentlemen, defending, defending Boris Johnson, here is the appalling former PPS to Boris Johnson, the MP for Great Grimsby, one Lia Nici. FFS.
Attachments
IMG_2055.jpeg
IMG_2055.jpeg (74.13 KiB) Viewed 1577 times
By Andy McDandy
Well, in the confines of private offices, who knows?

Anyway, turns out she's another chancer from the Michelle Mone school of CV padding. Ran an alleged TV channel for Humberside which may or may not have existed, but certainly pocketed a lot of public money.
By Crabcakes
Abernathy wrote: Mon Jun 19, 2023 5:50 pm One thing this debate is doing is drawing attention to the hitherto un-noticed, copper-bottomed, unreconstructed, suppurating arseholes of Tory MPs. Ladies and gentlemen, defending, defending Boris Johnson, here is the appalling former PPS to Boris Johnson, the MP for Great Grimsby, one Lia Nici. FFS.
I noted with some amusement the first person up to defend Johnson is called ‘Lia’
By Samanfur
Jake Berry backed her up.

There's some weapons-grade filibustering coming from the Tory back benches.

Dawn Butler was definitely enjoying being able to call a liar a liar at last. And will be making a formal request for a note to be placed in Hansard to say that when she was ejected from the Commons for refusing to withdraw calling a liar a liar, that the liar was later found by a parliamentary committee to officially be a liar.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]