:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Yug
I've just been sitting on my doorstep watching some people posing in the hall car park with big red-and-yellow VOTE LABOUR signs. This is an activity I wholeheartedly approve of.* Here, in the middle of Torytown!

*Voting Labour, I mean. I couldn't give a stuff about posing in car parks.
mattomac, Samanfur liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Nad has played the 'I'm being bullied by a nasty man' card again, and an independent panel set up by the parliamentary commissioner for standards to hear an appeal against an earlier decision is having none of it - partly because she has such a record of 'bullying' tweets herself...

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland- ... gn=KARANGA
The panel said the commissioner, Daniel Greenberg, had failed to take into account that the bullying and harassment policy was not intended to "prevent vigorous opposition to the government".
It also said he had not taken into account Ms Dorries' own record of tweeting, which the panel said was relevant when considering whether it was reasonable for her view of Mr Nicolson's conduct as bullying.
And it said the commissioner had failed to consider that Ms Dorries had made similar complaints in the past which had been dismissed, and had not fully examined the chronology leading up to the her complaint against Mr Nicolson.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ith_images

I can't recall if we had snow in December last year, but her "life is hell oop north" piece is in many other respects a load of crap.

Elsewhere she castigates Ben Elton for writing a musical - not because his musicals are crap, but because she thinks he'll make it a big long lefty tirade. She also jumps into the Jess Phillips thing and has an entirely predictable take.

No insight, no unique perspective, nothing that nobody else could say.
By Youngian
Is this ‘independent’ a spoiler candidate stuck up by the Tories? There’s an anti-ULEZ independent standing in Uxbridge for disgruntled Tories to vote for instead of Labour. Veteran GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone is the master of these tactics and we know how keen the Tories are to import Republican shysterism.
10% of mid Bedfordshire believe Nad isn’t mad enough.
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:37 pm Is this ‘independent’ a spoiler candidate stuck up by the Tories? There’s an anti-ULEZ independent standing in Uxbridge for disgruntled Tories to vote for instead of Labour. Veteran GOP dirty trickster Roger Stone is the master of these tactics and we know how keen the Tories are to import Republican shysterism.
10% of mid Bedfordshire believe Nad isn’t mad enough.
Gareth Mackey, a local councillor who seems to be an anti-Nad candidate.
By Philip Marlow
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:50 amElsewhere she castigates Ben Elton for writing a musical - not because his musicals are crap, but because she thinks he'll make it a big long lefty tirade.
Chance would be a fine thing.

His musicals are crap, but I've read a few pages of one of Dorries's novels and she'd be pitching stones from inside the most fragile glasshouse in the world.
Dalem Lake liked this
By MisterMuncher
I've only ever seen Dorries' novels in the local library, firmly lodged in the "Old Folks" section between the cowboy serials and Catherine Cookson and I'd be buggered if I've ever noticed one not being there week after week.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]