:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Low cunning. She'll time it for maximum coverage at the time of the Tory conference.

Or else stupidity.
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:51 am
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 11:28 am Low cunning. She'll time it for maximum coverage at the time of the Tory conference.

Or else stupidity.
I know which one my money's on.

Phil Moorhouse is on the case.

Oboogie liked this
By Spoonman
In past political discussions I've sometime referred to some places or constituencies where the vote for one political party is so entrenched that I say "...they could get a monkey, dress it up in a (blue/red/yellow/green/choose colour) waistcoat & matching rosette, and it would still get elected."

Ms. Dorries, The Tories & Mid-Bedfordshire are probably the closest combination in Britain right now for the above metaphor.
By Oboogie
Spoonman wrote: Wed Jun 14, 2023 10:51 pm In past political discussions I've sometime referred to some places or constituencies where the vote for one political party is so entrenched that I say "...they could get a monkey, dress it up in a (blue/red/yellow/green/choose colour) waistcoat & matching rosette, and it would still get elected."

Ms. Dorries, The Tories & Mid-Bedfordshire are probably the closest combination in Britain right now for the above metaphor.
Yes, the announcement of her resignation and the imminent vacancy has been greeted with great excitement in the monkey enclosure at Woburn Safari Park.
By Bones McCoy
Abernathy wrote: Fri Jun 16, 2023 11:14 pm https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/uknews/d ... 37b6e&ei=9

Dorries set to 'unleash hell' in final act of revenge with fiery Commons speech on Boris

You may wish to consider a bulk order here: https://empirepopcorn.co.uk/
Will this "hell" take the form of a long, self-indulgent, speech?
Or will it be in written form.

We've probably reached time to run the "hide the crayons" protocol.
Abernathy liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]