:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Tubby Isaacs
I suppose if you show up in Rhonnda or wherever, the Tory vote doesn't have very far to fall. In Norwich North there's a mile to fall, and seeing that they don't hold a single council seat in Norwich, it's looking more than likely they will indeed fall that mile. It would probably look worse on the CV than eg Rees Mogg's effort in 1997 in the Fife (former) coalfield.
By Yug
Can we have a General Election please?

The UK government is under attack for investing taxpayers’ money in fossil fuel companies, a hospital in Kenya accused of imprisoning patients who couldn’t pay for treatment, and a business in the Democratic Republic of the Congo that exposed workers to dangerous chemicals and dumped untreated industrial waste...

https://amp.theguardian.com/global-deve ... fuel-firms
By Malcolm Armsteen
Just been canvassed by a Tory - an ugly specimen.

I told him that I hope Elliott Coulborn rots in hell. Then slammed the door in his face.

Was I too harsh?

[It seems their canvassing info is all to fuck - I used to be chair of the local Labour Party - they should have that down and not call, or at least not send a human form of diverticulum]
mattomac, kreuzberger liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
And another one goes.
Health minister Will Quince has announced he will step down at the next election so he can “put my family and daughters first”.

Mr Quince said he had informed Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who he supported during last summer’s Conservative leadership contest, and his local Tory association of his decision not to put himself forward to contest the election, expected to take place next year.
Will Quince is only 40.
By Bones McCoy
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 6:22 pm And another one goes.
Health minister Will Quince has announced he will step down at the next election so he can “put my family and daughters first”.

Mr Quince said he had informed Prime Minister Rishi Sunak, who he supported during last summer’s Conservative leadership contest, and his local Tory association of his decision not to put himself forward to contest the election, expected to take place next year.
Will Quince is only 40.
"Family and daughters" is an interesting turn of phrase.

Is is a manosphere dog-whistle?
By Crabcakes
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 10:26 pm That is odd, isn't it?

Was he blindsided by these daughters? Not unknown for politicians to have daughters. His constituency is Colchester, not the hardest to get to from Westminster.
Taken as read, it does seem to suggest he counts his family and his daughters as 2 separate groups??!?
By davidjay
Abernathy wrote: Sat Jun 10, 2023 12:37 am
davidjay wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2023 11:55 pm One of the side joys of tonight is the re-emergence of Gary Sambrook into the public eye.
How so? Gary is also toast come the election.
He kicked Johnson & Dorres out of the Tory WhatsApp group and as a result THAT graffiti is all over Twitter again.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]