:sunglasses: 33.3 % :pray: 33.3 % :laughing: 33.3 %
By Abernathy
Apparently, the Pritster has decided that she will throw her storm trooper's helmet into the ring for the Tory leadership.

Seems her backers have decided that "she is the only candidate who can unite the party".
Attachments
fb8c0309ce4188e8ef6ea256ecc49450[1].gif
fb8c0309ce4188e8ef6ea256ecc49450[1].gif (83.32 KiB) Viewed 3581 times
Arrowhead liked this
By Crabcakes
I assume the idea to exhume IDS is because it sort-of worked with Michael Howard to have a leader who outright stated they didn’t want to be PM so could act ruthlessly to sort out the mess without needing to curry favour with anyone.

What they’re forgetting is, (a) IDS caused the mess Howard cleaned up, and (b) Howard had Cameron groomed up and ready to ooze into place. It’s barely less desperate than asking someone to abdicate their seat so Johnson can be parachuted in.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 4:09 pm I honestly can't think of anyone left with a) gravitas, and b) no baggage. Tugendhat's about the "cleanest", out of the ones people have heard of.
They got rid of anyone with experience, with the ability to think about more than one idea and who appreciated that they had to appeal to more than their own. Who'd have thought this would be the result?
By Crabcakes
satnav wrote: Wed Jul 17, 2024 6:00 pm Any attempt to install a caretaker leader would clearly appeal to any MP who still yearns to see Johnson or Mordaunt return to the commons. I still can't see Johnson wanting to be leader of the opposition other than for a few months running up to an election.
Or, ideally, just after an election so he doesn’t have to do the hard work of finding another fridge to hide in.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]