:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Brain the size of a planet...

Sorry, I meant brain the size of Uranus.
By Watchman
Just visited our local (Tory) MP’s website, seems to be a gap between urging people to vote on the 4th, and syncopathy over yesterday.
(Clue: local Con borough council went from very large majority to NOC, including leader of council loosing his seat)
By Malcolm Armsteen
Rumours on Twitter that Gove won't be standing at the next GE...
By Malcolm Armsteen
Yug wrote: Mon May 08, 2023 4:04 pm It's a pity he didn't step down in 2010.
It's a pity he was born.
By Bones McCoy
He's such a stain on the concept of good governance, I'd prefer him being somewhere visible.
Preferably in leg irons and striped pyjamas.

My bet's he's off to Tufton Street where power's unaccountable, advisors are young and accessible and there's none of that grubby vote chasing.
Last edited by Bones McCoy on Tue May 09, 2023 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy McDandy
He sees himself as last of the big beasts standing after the anticipated washout. Last of the Cameron generation and so on. Shoo-in for leadership, then off to elder statesman/Tufton Street without any of hat responsibility lark.
By Watchman
Bloke who bent tax rules to help a property developer get out of paying taxes lecturers on morals, what a weasley little prick

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/li ... a61abaefca
By MisterMuncher
mattomac wrote: Tue May 09, 2023 7:23 pm Wonder if we seen any more defections, if you are moderate (yeah who is that then I assume the LDs have some spaces).

Or if you’ve lost already why not go to Reclaim? I suppose they might gamble on it being a Hung parliament.
Weirdly enough, the Belfast News Letter was hyping a hung Parliament with DUP kingmakers again as the next last best hope for the Union, so there's definitely company for that misery
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]