:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
The same point he always makes, Jez was a saint, he never done no wrong, ever, and his cum tastes of salted caramel ice cream.
The Weeping Angel liked this
By Abernathy
Corrrect. I have a copy of Mo Mowlam's autobiography. As with all political biographies that come into my hands, I looked up the index. You might reasonably have expected that Corbyn, as such an allegedly key player in bringing about the GFA, might merit at the very least a mention in the autobiography of the NI secretary whose commitment brought about peace in NI. Nope. Not a single mention. Nada. Zilch. That "Jeremy's role has never been acknowledged" is because it never fucking existed.
Last edited by Abernathy on Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Andy McDandy
He sucked up to Sinn Fein because he thought it would play well with the section of the London Irish people with republican sympathies, and because he saw himself sticking it to the man. That's it.
By Oboogie
Youngian wrote: Wed Apr 26, 2023 7:03 pm I’m sure Tracey Ullman isn’t the only comic to take the piss out of Corbyn. Is it the US comedy show and Woody Allen films that makes Tracey so suspect?
The conspiracy theory is the offending sketch was written for Ullman by David Baddiel.

Wiki says:
"A sketch featured in the series 2 premiere episode (broadcast on 1 June 2018) drew considerable ire from Labour Party members on social media. The sketch featuring Ullman as current Labour Party leader Jeremy Corbyn references the political leader's ties to Gerry Adams, former Leader of the Sinn Féin, a friend of his from Hamas, and focuses on the public debate surrounding antisemitism in the Labour Party and Corbyn's reaction to it.[29] Conspiracy theories and erroneous claims arose on Twitter from Labour supporters that Jewish comedian David Baddiel wrote the sketch's script, that Ullman was Jewish, and that the bit was part of a "Zionist conspiracy" against the party. Politicians such as George Galloway were also responsible in pushing the claims. Baddiel, who is an outspoken atheist, who is not a Zionist, and has nothing to do with the show, responded on his Twitter account: "Been told, hilariously, that Corbynistas like @jigsawman2014 have assumed that I wrote Tracey Ullman's JC sketch on her show: a brilliant example of how they truly eschew the idea of a Jewish conspiracy." Baddiel followed up, "This is the literally the weirdest conspiracy theory I've ever seen. I've now seen it stated as fact that I wrote that sketch. Maybe I should ask for royalties. Or will that confirm the stereotype for the antisemites?"[30] Ullman, who is not Jewish, is a long-time Labour supporter, like Baddiel. Producer Caroline Norris added, "I have no idea where [this idea] came from. He'd be on the credits if he'd written a sketch for the show." In reality, the Corbyn sketch was written by Laurence Howarth who also wrote a series of sketches for the show's second series mocking Conservative MP Jacob Rees-Mogg. Entertainers such as David Schneider, Al Murray, Emma Kennedy, Mitch Benn, a number of journalists, and actress Tracy-Ann Oberman, who's appeared on the show a number of times, came to the series' defense and condemned the antisemitic smears launched against Ullman, Baddiel and the show itself.[31] Shane Allen, the head of BBC comedy commissioning, defended the Corbyn sketches because "attacking the left, right and centre is part of the whole point of satire." He went on to say that comedians and writers shouldn't be afraid of Twitter controversy because "Twitter is a playground for bullies, arseholes and cowards."[32]"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tracey_Br ... ame%20from.
The Weeping Angel liked this
By Oboogie
The Comrades on Twitter are getting very excited about this story.

A parliamentary watchdog has launched an investigation into Jess Phillips's declaration of outside earnings.

Last year, the Parliamentary Commissioner for Standards reprimanded the Labour MP for repeatedly declaring financial interests late.

The watchdog found she breached the MPs' Code of Conduct by "inadvertently" declaring tens of thousands of pounds outside the 28-day deadline.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics- ... 8A79448730
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]