:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 5 % :laughing: 40 % :cry: 15 % :🤗 10 %
By Yug
soulboy wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 6:33 pm
Nadine Dorries to write new column for the Daily Mail - and opens up in soul-baring interview on the litany of tragedies that have shaped her
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... -Mail.html

Managing to squeeze in more moonlighting alongside her Mid Beds casework
Nah. She doesn't do any constituency casework. Being an MP is just another income stream to help fund her proper work, i.e. anything other than actually doing stuff for her constituents. She never was much cop at constituency work, and when Johnson made her a junior Minister in the Department for Health she stopped doing it completely, and has never started it again.
By Andy McDandy
Apparently Nads doesn't want to be an MP for too long because "Parliament isn't a nursing home". She is however quite keen on joining the House of Lords. Figure that one out without calling her a fucking freeloading moron.
Oboogie liked this
By soulboy
The fragrant Nadine's first column for the Mail and she tackles the big issue - with a review of a mid-morning TV show.
NADINE DORRIES: Why I didn't miss the finger-jabbing Phillip Schofield during his absence from This Morning... What a delight it was to watch the Holly Willoughby and Alison Hammond double act
Followed up by a call to Bring Back Matron/trans bashing, a bit of perving over Keanu Reeves and some Boo, Starmer rubbish.

For a best selling author she isn't much of a writer.
By Andy McDandy
"I fancy an actor roughly my age, and 30 years ago, when he was still roughly my age" isn't a particularly great flex.

Also own up. Come on now.
Allan Sneller, Medway, Albania, about 10 hours ago

A brilliant article Nadine. You're up there with Sarah Vine. Well done !
By davidjay
soulboy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:34 am The fragrant Nadine's first column for the Mail and she tackles the big issue - with a review of a mid-morning TV show.
NADINE DORRIES: Why I didn't miss the finger-jabbing Phillip Schofield during his absence from This Morning... What a delight it was to watch the Holly Willoughby and Alison Hammond double act
Followed up by a call to Bring Back Matron/trans bashing, a bit of perving over Keanu Reeves and some Boo, Starmer rubbish.

She isn't much of an MP.
By Abernathy
davidjay wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:35 am
soulboy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:34 am The fragrant Nadine's first column for the Mail and she tackles the big issue - with a review of a mid-morning TV show.

She isn't much of an MP.
Come to think of it, she isn’t much of a human, either.
By Bones McCoy
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 9:34 am "I fancy an actor roughly my age, and 30 years ago, when he was still roughly my age" isn't a particularly great flex.

Also own up. Come on now.
Allan Sneller, Medway, Albania, about 10 hours ago

A brilliant article Nadine. You're up there with Sarah Vine. Well done !
A proper troll would have mentioned Liz Jones.
By Bones McCoy
Youngian wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:42 pm Watching Canoe in John Wick this week he’s certainly a fit athletic presence but has all the screen charisma of Ken Barlow.

Where are the growth opportunities for the Mail? Hiring Nad suggests it’s now just poaching Express readers.
Reeves isn't really about screen Charisma.
He's Hollywood's reminder that hopeless stoner Theodore Logan can straighten up and become a high-grade badass.
By MisterMuncher
Bones McCoy wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 10:07 pm
Youngian wrote: Tue Apr 18, 2023 6:42 pm Watching Canoe in John Wick this week he’s certainly a fit athletic presence but has all the screen charisma of Ken Barlow.

Where are the growth opportunities for the Mail? Hiring Nad suggests it’s now just poaching Express readers.
Reeves isn't really about screen Charisma.
He's Hollywood's reminder that hopeless stoner Theodore Logan can straighten up and become a high-grade badass.
In that, you kind of nail the two things he's good at: Confused and implacable. FWIW, I think he's pitch perfect in the Wick movies, the "deadness" really helps emphasise how far apart and above the rest of the characters he is, the whole Baba Yaga thing. Surrounding him with scenery chewers of renown like McShane, Fishburne, Dafoe et al makes me think it's entirely deliberate.

Thing I learned last night. There are no functional or blank firing weapons on the Wick sets. They're all rubber or plastic models and the bangs and flashes are post production, Not coincidentally, the director was a former stuntman. A stunt double, for Brandon Lee. In The Crow.
By Youngian
There are no functional or blank firing weapons on the Wick sets. They're all rubber or plastic models and the bangs and flashes are post production, Not coincidentally, the director was a former stuntman. A stunt double, for Brandon Lee. In The Crow.

McShane was in the kind of role that Alec Baldwin used to be hired for.

Sergio Leone secured top Hollywood talent to play deadness gun slingers as they’re better than the likes of Canoe. Willem Dafoe would make a better John Wick. Or even Lovejoy.
By Andy McDandy
Anyone wondering how she's getting on at the Mail as their super new star columnist? No? Just me? Well, tough. Here we go:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... -ever.html

"Isn't it awful when families fall out? I should know, I've had a few fallings out!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... RRIES.html

"See that royal thing going on? How about making it all about me? I got divorced, you see, and I'm reasonably amicable with my ex - I'm just like Camilla!"

Pretty pitiful stuff. No real insight, rehashes of already published material, statements of the bleeding obvious.
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Tue May 02, 2023 1:52 pm Anyone wondering how she's getting on at the Mail as their super new star columnist? No? Just me? Well, tough. Here we go:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... -ever.html

"Isn't it awful when families fall out? I should know, I've had a few fallings out!"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... RRIES.html

"See that royal thing going on? How about making it all about me? I got divorced, you see, and I'm reasonably amicable with my ex - I'm just like Camilla!"

Pretty pitiful stuff. No real insight, rehashes of already published material, statements of the bleeding obvious.
There's a lot of support for Her Royal Fergieness BTL there. Who'd have thought it, eh?
By Andy McDandy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/arti ... ion_mobile

She's been quiet for a while, so I looked at her heavily advertised Mail column. Fucking hell.

Big bit on the coronation which turns out to be all about how marvellous she is and how shit every other MP is.

Rather dated piece on Taylor Swift in which she lets us know she knows a minor sleb. And once opened a supermarket in "an upmarket Cheshire village" (I am not joking here).

More coronation, this time a copy and paste from the order of service.

How Nad made Eurovision happen.

And finally, some obligatory war on woke/anti-BBC crap.

All illustrated with several large pictures of her. Whatever Dacre is paying her, it's too much. Anyway, that was a month ago. Can't see anything more recent.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]