:sunglasses: 26.1 % :laughing: 60.9 % :cry: 4.3 % :🤗 8.7 %
By Rosvanian
Andy McDandy wrote:https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... d-now.html

Pretending he's living in north London, Dickie turns his attention to the closure of several John Lewis stores. This is apparently a great act of cultural vandalism, but he doesn't really have any answers. A bit of blame on the caahncil for being all green and that. A sneer at rivals for "going woke" (and interestingly, not broke). No mention of anything else I the news.

End of the day, what does John Lewis actually produce? What's its USP? Twee Christmas adverts, I think. Nice stuff, but ultimately it's a posh Woolworths.
Why is it that racists have such a difficult time acknowledging their racism?
By MisterMuncher
The rhetoric modules at the school of My Dad Always Said in the University Of Live are very lacking
By satnav
Dickie still seems to be giving his full backing to Boris.

It's time we all drew a line under the Covid madness - starting by ending this deranged establishment witch-hunt against Boris

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... dness.html

He desperately tries to equate Johnson's numerous infringements of Covid regulation with Starmer having a curry in Durham, even though Starmer didn't breach the regulation. Pretty desperate stuff.
Nolan.

As Eric said, 'Get out of that one. You can't, can you?'
By davidjay
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:24 pm Nolan.

As Eric said, 'Get out of that one. You can't, can you?'
They don't want to get out of it, because they believe they're not in it. They're the clever ones who believe in fair play and freedom, we're the bitter Remoaner losers.
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 11:12 pm Dickie still seems to be giving his full backing to Boris.

It's time we all drew a line under the Covid madness - starting by ending this deranged establishment witch-hunt against Boris

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/columnists/ ... dness.html

He desperately tries to equate Johnson's numerous infringements of Covid regulation with Starmer having a curry in Durham, even though Starmer didn't breach the regulation. Pretty desperate stuff.
For a "man of the people" he spends a lot of time crawling up Eton/Oxbridge arseholes.
Amazonian liked this
By Andy McDandy
I don't seem to remember Alan Clarke being particularly fondly regarded. More like he was an entitled fascist snob who thought everything was beneath him.
By Crabcakes
I’ll draw a line under it when he’s taken responsibility, or been made to, because that will be an end. Dickie and chums just want it to end because every day it doesn’t makes them look worse, and makes that gong slip ever further from Dacre’s clammy mitts.
Spoonman, Amazonian liked this
By davidjay
Andy McDandy wrote: Fri Mar 24, 2023 12:31 pm I don't seem to remember Alan Clarke being particularly fondly regarded. More like he was an entitled fascist snob who thought everything was beneath him.
Jenny Agutter played his wife in a TV series. That gives him God-like status amongst Dicky's fan club.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... ature.html

Slow news day? Break out the "PC gone mad, you can't say anything these days" script.

Haven't seen a cunt this big since the scene where a kaiju gives birth in Pacific Rim.
By Youngian
Give me a potted history of the rise of black cinema in the Western world over the past half century
There are plenty of strong black heroes out there already, from Richard Roundtree’s black private dick John Shaft in 1971 to Idris Elba’s Luther today.

I’d watch that
I’m particularly looking forward to Murder Most Woke, which sees Mx Marple — who now defines as non-binary and is played by Suzy Eddie Izzard —
By davidjay
Youngian wrote: Tue Mar 28, 2023 7:36 pm Give me a potted history of the rise of black cinema in the Western world over the past half century
There are plenty of strong black heroes out there already, from Richard Roundtree’s black private dick John Shaft in 1971 to Idris Elba’s Luther today.

I’d watch that
I’m particularly looking forward to Murder Most Woke, which sees Mx Marple — who now defines as non-binary and is played by Suzy Eddie Izzard —
Look, I got 'black' and 'dick' in the same sentence, tee hee.
By Crabcakes
“Plenty” of strong black characters, such as a private eye in the 1970s, and pretty much the same overall character 50 years later.

But in Dickie’s world, 2 probably is plenty and any more than that would be considered getting ‘uppity’, as I’m sure he’d very deliberately put it.
By Andy McDandy
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailym ... older.html

Today it's the greens and Michael Green in particular, which is always fun. Basic rant about environmental things, mainly frustration at government stupidity.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]