:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Spoonman
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:43 pm Only 29 rebels in the end.
Six of that will be DUP MPs, so 23 max plus abstentions.

Edit: According to the Beeb, there were 22 Tory rebels, and it includes certain names you'd expect...

Adam Afriyie
Sir Jake Berry
Peter Bone
Sir William Cash
Sir Christopher Chope
Simon Clarke
Richard Drax
Sir James Duddridge
Sir Iain Duncan Smith
Mark Francois
Jonathan Gullis
Adam Holloway
Andrea Jenkyns
B***s Johnson
David Jones
Danny Kruger
Craig Mackinlay
Dr Matthew Offord
Priti Patel
John Redwood
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Liz Truss
By Malcolm Armsteen
48 abstentions, apparently, so Sunak needed Labour votes to get his bill through.
By Tubby Isaacs
Malcolm Armsteen wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 4:04 pm 48 abstentions, apparently, so Sunak needed Labour votes to get his bill through.
280 Tory votes for, which is enough to have won the vote without opposition votes, given that only 544 in total voted. But by all accounts the tone from the forever Brexit Wars people wasn't encouraging for Sunak.
By Rosvanian
Spoonman wrote:
Crabcakes wrote: Wed Mar 22, 2023 2:43 pm Only 29 rebels in the end.
Six of that will be DUP MPs, so 23 max plus abstentions.

Edit: According to the Beeb, there were 22 Tory rebels, and it includes certain names you'd expect...

Adam Afriyie
Sir Jake Berry
Peter Bone
Sir William Cash
Sir Christopher Chope
Simon Clarke
Richard Drax
Sir James Duddridge
Sir Iain Duncan Smith
Mark Francois
Jonathan Gullis
Adam Holloway
Andrea Jenkyns
B***s Johnson
David Jones
Danny Kruger
Craig Mackinlay
Dr Matthew Offord
Priti Patel
John Redwood
Jacob Rees-Mogg
Liz Truss
I think it's absolutely fair to describe this shower of shit as the Enemies of the People - certainly the people of the Northern Ireland.
Oboogie liked this
By Watchman
In the likely event that I’m missing something re the NI vote; the media seem to simply saying “Richie Rich won the vote, everything in the garden is rosy”. Now to me I doubt as much attention to the details has been give as there was to the “Oven Ready” version, just getting your mates to agree doesn’t necessarily solve the problem. All it seems to have done is altered some things a little bit. We still have the problem of the DUP intransigence, that’s not going away, there is still the issue of Stormont not sitting and the inter community tensions that come with that
By Andy McDandy
As far as the London-based media are concerned, Northern Ireland only really matters when something's exploding in your face. As for power sharing, the DUP are the only ones who get any airtime and every other party is either a bunch of traitors or wimps.

So for them the big story is that the ERG have been temporarily neutered, and Sunak's chances of survival have gone from nonexistent to infinitesimal. Everything else is foreigners being awkward.
By Malcolm Armsteen
Mrs A choked on her biscuit.
Crabcakes liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]