:sunglasses: 57.1 % :pray: 4.8 % :laughing: 28.6 % :poo: 9.5 %
By Malcolm Armsteen
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 9:03 pm I actually think he came round to Remain, having been forced to do some work out of his comfort zone. But he wasn't the man to lead a Labour campaign for Remain, that's for sure.
No he didn't, it's pretty clear he obfuscated, delayed and lied.
Oboogie liked this
By mattomac
Let’s remember this was a hideous killing of child and plenty on that vigil found this chant abhorrent just like when someone tried to start a “oh Jeremy Corbyn” chant at the biggest European march and ended up being jeered, they will tag themselves to anything and not spot the hypocrisy.

I’ve tried to avoid the threads on here as I find some member generally anti transgender, I have a niece who is transgender and the government has created an atmosphere were the murder of people such as my niece be fair game.

So these fuckwits can fuck off out of the Labour Party and I’m very happy with what Starmer did today but don’t tar everyone there because of one or two fuckwits, happy for this criminal gang of a government to continue.

And I find the likes of Salmond sharing his views on women’s safety absolutely vile.
By The Weeping Angel
davidjay wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:40 pm Have you ever heard a more middle-class, entitled crowd? This was at a vigil for a murder victim, incidentally.

Oh god I'm having an arguement with someone whose saying you've got to understand the trans community's at at the political class and Starmer has constantly failed on trans rights apparently here's a flavour
I think it’s pretty gross for people in this thread to finger wag at how trans people express their anger at what happened. To even go as far as calling them “prats” or “wankers” because they dared criticise your precious Starmer. You should be absolutely ashamed at yourselves.

This country is in the grip of a mass assault on trans people’s rights. Practically every major newspaper, from the Mail to the Times to the ¤¤¤¤ing Guardian, is constantly printing anti trans bile. The ruling party is demonising them constantly in an effort to save themselves from dwindling popularity. One of the most successful authors in the world is banging on about them day in day out. The amount of hate this country whips up for trans people must be utterly terrifying if you’re a trans person just trying to live your life.

And in this horrible, horrible, atmosphere, Starmer has refused to back trans rights. He’s gone on telly and repeated uninformed bollocks about trans children. He’s abstained when the Tories decided to steamroll the Scottish government to block basic rights for trans people. He’s done nothing as Rosie Duffield, one of his MPs, has made a career out of spouting hate on a daily basis, despite withdrawing the whip from many MPs for less. He is part of the problem.

So when a trans girl is murdered after years of transphobic bullying within this very climate, of course people are ¤¤¤¤ing angry. And how dare people have the nerve to tut tut at them for this.

This ¤¤¤¤ing forum.
By Yug
...Diane Abbott, a former shadow home secretary, told LBC’s The News Agents she believed Corbyn had “no intention of standing as an independent” at the next general election because of his loyalty to Labour...

https://amp.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... -by-labour
Jeremy Corbyn will do whatever Jeremy Corbyn considers to be right for Jeremy Corbyn because of his loyalty to Jeremy Corbyn.

He is the top figure of a minority faction which doesn't believe that the Party is bigger than just one man. Were he genuinely loyal to the Labour Party he wouldn't keep making an arse of himself and make so much trouble for the Labour Party. His long-standing membership of the Party is more to do with laziness than loyalty.
davidjay, Oboogie liked this
By davidjay
With Corbyn I'm increasingly reminded of what was said about the Neapolitan Camorra - wealthy men driving Ferraris and flaunting Rolexes, yet living in one room flats in one of the worst slums in Europe, because they know that once they set foot out of there they have no power. Corbyn will never leave the Labour party willingly because he knows that if he does he'll be seen as the insignificant character he's been for all except four years of his political life. He's using his followers every bit as much as those Naples gangsters used the slum-dwelling junkies.
Yug, Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By Malcolm Armsteen
Sun Tzu wrote:Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.
By Crabcakes
They - by which I mean the Tory-adjacent press - will seek him out whenever they need a contrary opinion to whatever PM Starmer is doing that they dislike. And Corbyn will of course oblige because he loves the flattery and there is literally nothing in his history to suggest undermining a Labour government would be something he’d avoid doing for greater good. Because according to him there is no one greater at being good than him.
Yug liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The two big stories the last couple of days have been the SNP/Sturgeon and Corbyn. The SNP are very controlling on things like candidate selection. Nobody who's going to piss them about gets on the list. They clocked Craig Murray as enormous liability, and he wasn't going to be allowed anywhere near anything. It's one reason they've been successful, they don't lose their focus. I think Jez would be dispatched pretty sharpish by them.
Arrowhead liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
The Weeping Angel wrote: Thu Feb 16, 2023 2:49 am
davidjay wrote: Wed Feb 15, 2023 11:40 pm Have you ever heard a more middle-class, entitled crowd? This was at a vigil for a murder victim, incidentally.

Oh god I'm having an arguement with someone whose saying you've got to understand the trans community's at at the political class and Starmer has constantly failed on trans rights apparently here's a flavour
Are they a Jez fan? The manifesto said they'd keep single sex spaces, I think, which seems to be the nub of the problem.
By Yug
Hasn't Zelenskyy stated quite categorically that there will be no talks while even a single Russian soldier remains on Ukrainian soil?

Corbyn and his Stop the War mates couldn't make their loyalties any plainer even if they tattooed "Putin stooge" across their foreheads.

What a bunch of utter wankers.
The Weeping Angel, Watchman, Oboogie and 3 others liked this
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]