:sunglasses: 30 % :pray: 3.3 % :laughing: 26.7 % :cry: 26.7 % :🤗 10 % :poo: 3.3 %
Tubby Isaacs wrote: Wed May 26, 2021 8:23 pm I'd never heard this Gowrie story before.

I bet a few people at the World Service were gulping at Dowden there. They might as well go and work for Russia Today.
Indeed, Dowden’s seemingly benign goals are carried out superbly by the World Service. So what is it he wants?

Gowrie didn’t remotely come across as a coke head. And there’s a fair few who do. Interviewed a minister in the Major government, eyes like saucers gabbing 12 to the dozen and it was only 10am.
Rejoice!
Oboogie liked this
Also - the two 'American Corporations' are directly affected (they are Facebook and Google) because this chair of Ofcom will have regulatory powers over them, and like the BBC, Dacre has made statements which show him to be far from an impartial figure where they are concerned.

Interesting to see the rôle of Nick Clegg in this...
Apparently 27 year old Tory MP for Bishop Auckland Dehenna Davison had a "Barnard Castle Eye Chart" poster on her background wall whilst asking a question at the Cummings hearing :roll:
Oblomov wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:16 am Apparently 27 year old Tory MP for Bishop Auckland Dehenna Davison had a "Barnard Castle Eye Chart" poster on her background wall whilst asking a question at the Cummings hearing :roll:
It's all a laff innit? Winding up the lefties.
davidjay wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 12:15 pm
Oblomov wrote: Thu May 27, 2021 11:16 am Apparently 27 year old Tory MP for Bishop Auckland Dehenna Davison had a "Barnard Castle Eye Chart" poster on her background wall whilst asking a question at the Cummings hearing :roll:
It's all a laff innit? Winding up the lefties.
I do take no small pleasure in feeling infinitely more of a decent human being than a '27 year-old Tory with meme poster'.
Samanfur liked this
That's the 'ultra-courteous' Michael Gove, innit? On display like a turd on a dinner plate.

But what did we expect? Facebook and Google will go ballistic, this is a big mistake.
Oboogie liked this
He's looking a bit puffy, bloated like.

And as Mrs A observed, as ugly as fuck.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]