:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Abernathy
Personally speaking, I find it difficult ever to consider Brexit as either a “success” or as a “failure”, but particularly not as a success. Even if Brexit had delivered all of the benefits which it was mendaciously claimed that it would and more, I still could not regard it as a success.

It has been nothing short of an obscene tragedy for this country, and would be even if it had resulted in a Bentley on the drive of/parked outside of every home in the country and an NHS with enough cash to be run as the finest on the planet.
By Malcolm Armsteen
It's not only about the money...
Spoonman, Oboogie liked this
By MisterMuncher
Most petrol cars made since 2001, and most diesels made since 2015 are ULEZ compliant (and a good percentage of those made before) and will incur no charges in any case. The average car in the UK is 8.5 years old, so this doesn't apply *at all* to more than half of drivers. I just checked, solely because me and the boy saw one when we went for a walk yesterday, and a fucking Lamborghini Aventador S is ULEZ compliant.

Those extra maths lessons really can't come quick enough.
Tubby Isaacs liked this
By Tubby Isaacs
Douglas Ross
"Right across our nation, there are so many people crying out for the end of Nicola Sturgeon and this SNP Government.

"They see failure stacked upon failure and question how any government can survive it. Yet Labour are an opposition to the SNP in name only – they only offer more of the same.

"Anas Sarwar has claimed that he has brought his party back on to the pitch, yet Labour are now playing for Team Sturgeon."
This is pretty bizarre. The original Cameron attack in 2015 was that the SNP would be holding the whip hand over weaky Ed Milliband, who hadn't seen the attack coming. (There is btw little evidence that this was a big vote winner, because the issue was that polls were wrong all the way through).

What on earth is the logic here? The biggest issue in Scottish politics by far is independence, and nobody seriously thinks Labour are in favour of that. Whatever he thinks of the SNP Government, it can't really fall without an election or mass defections, none of which are in the power of Labour to bring about.
By Malcolm Armsteen
MisterMuncher wrote: Thu Jan 05, 2023 10:43 pm Most petrol cars made since 2001, and most diesels made since 2015 are ULEZ compliant (and a good percentage of those made before) and will incur no charges in any case. The average car in the UK is 8.5 years old, so this doesn't apply *at all* to more than half of drivers. I just checked, solely because me and the boy saw one when we went for a walk yesterday, and a fucking Lamborghini Aventador S is ULEZ compliant.

Those extra maths lessons really can't come quick enough.
Mrs A drives a 2002 Honda Civic and my Volv is old enough to vote in Scotland and we are both ULEZ compliant...
By Watchman
Weird one this; we all know Bridgen is a twat, and in the past his routine has been of the Gullis/Anderson level of thinking, so I’m not sure why he’s decided to jump on this bandwagon, although as usual he’s half an hour after everyone else. What I do think is that he is starting to read the writing on the (Red) Wall and thinks this will somehow raise his profile
By davidjay
Watchman wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:15 pm Weird one this; we all know Bridgen is a twat, and in the past his routine has been of the Gullis/Anderson level of thinking, so I’m not sure why he’s decided to jump on this bandwagon, although as usual he’s half an hour after everyone else. What I do think is that he is starting to read the writing on the (Red) Wall and thinks this will somehow raise his profile
He's not going to lose many of his voters with this sort of stuff and may keep a few. I can see the likes of 30p Lee and Gullis starting to get anti-vaccine/lockdown as a way of distancing themselves from the Man. This sort of truther nonsense could play well when migrants are forgotten.
By Bones McCoy
davidjay wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:23 pm
Watchman wrote: Sat Jan 07, 2023 5:15 pm Weird one this; we all know Bridgen is a twat, and in the past his routine has been of the Gullis/Anderson level of thinking, so I’m not sure why he’s decided to jump on this bandwagon, although as usual he’s half an hour after everyone else. What I do think is that he is starting to read the writing on the (Red) Wall and thinks this will somehow raise his profile
He's not going to lose many of his voters with this sort of stuff and may keep a few. I can see the likes of 30p Lee and Gullis starting to get anti-vaccine/lockdown as a way of distancing themselves from the Man. This sort of truther nonsense could play well when migrants are forgotten.
Either that or lining up a post-election residency as GP News "Medical expert".
By Watchman
But anyone on benefits who does a few jobs for a mate, in order to feed his family, you’re totally fucked over

Tory MPs receive £15.2m from second jobs since 2019 election
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
By satnav
Whilst I'm not surprised that May and Johnson have made a small fortune after being forced out of the top job I slightly surprised that the likes of Nadine Dorries has raked in £188,000 since 2019 given that she was in the cabinet from 2019 until Johnson got the boot.

Does she actually make money on those piss poor novels she churns out or did the publishing company keep bunging her a few quid because they thought it would be useful to have the Culture Secretary on its list of authors?
By Yug
Bog-standard rags-to-riches stories written so poorly they make Jeffrey Archer's bog-standard rags-to-riches stories look like classic literature, straight to kindle...

Nope. I don't think they're the money-spinner Nad was hoping they'd be.
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]