:sunglasses: 25.8 % :pray: 14.5 % :laughing: 37.1 % 🧥 1.6 % :cry: 12.9 % :🤗 6.5 % :poo: 1.6 %
By Samanfur
Tory MP Bob Stewart admits 'mistake' after being caught on video telling activist to 'go back to Bahrain'
Admitting the footage was of himself, the MP for Beckenham told Sky News: "I was goaded into a response, a mistake on my part. I'm not [taking money], never have been."
Parliamentary records show Mr Stewart registered flights, accommodation and meals worth £5,349 during a four-day trip to Bahrain in November last year paid for by its ministry of foreign affairs.

A separate entry covered by the Bahraini government shows another trip to visit an air show and meet its foreign minister being worth £1,245.56.8
Mr Stewart continued: "I'm not racist, it really hurts, I lived in the middle east."
By Malcolm Armsteen
"I was goaded into a response..."

Even a geography supply knows that won't wash...
By satnav
Nice to see the Archbishop of Canterbury trolling Johnathan Gullis.
Archbishop of Canterbury
@JustinWelby
·
4h
Always grateful for feedback - look forward to advice on what we should be doing in the pulpit.

(Just to confirm: we’ll be continuing to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.)
Samanfur, Oboogie, Watchman liked this
By Bones McCoy
satnav wrote: Tue Dec 20, 2022 10:05 pm Nice to see the Archbishop of Canterbury trolling Johnathan Gullis.
Archbishop of Canterbury
@JustinWelby
·
4h
Always grateful for feedback - look forward to advice on what we should be doing in the pulpit.

(Just to confirm: we’ll be continuing to preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ.)
Archbish, archbash, archbosh!!

Cleric in mitre drops mic' and everybody claps.
By Yug
It's all just one big joke to these cunts

A Christmas card that appears to be from Priti Patel and depicts her as a cartoon fairy celebrating Rwanda deportations has been slammed for lacking “basic human decency”.

The card shows a caricature of a barefoot Boris Johnson sitting at the bottom of the decorated tree as the former Home Secretary waves a wand over baubles inscribed with phrases such as "Rwanda", “law and order”, “beating crime plan” and "national security”.

A second design circulating Parliament shows a pile of presents decorated with gift tags including "expanded taser use”, “stop and search" and "immigration plan".

A Labour source said: “On Priti Patel’s watch just one in every 100 suspected sex offenders faced justice while she completely lost control of the asylum system.

“The gift the Tories could give this Christmas is finally getting a grip on the chaos they’ve forced onto the country.”...

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politic ... 0.html?amp
I know it's not the done thing, but I really hope all these top Tories have serious accidents and die horribly over the next few days. It's no more than they deserve, and it'll make the world a much cleaner place.
Malcolm Armsteen liked this
By MisterMuncher
kreuzberger wrote: Wed Dec 21, 2022 8:42 pm To borrow from the vermin, there are no rules on Mailwatch to bar us from wishing an agonising death upon them in short order.

Therefore, it's allowed.
I've been thinking about that, I've a fairly broad swathe of stupidly violent film scenarios I could claim to reference while I'm at it.
By Crabcakes
Watchman wrote: Thu Dec 22, 2022 7:54 am Hospices having to close beds, what have we become

https://www.theguardian.com/society/202 ... bills-soar
We’ve become exactly what they intended - a society that funnels wealth to the wealthy, leaves the rest of us with scraps, and with a sizeable proportion of those most affected convinced by compliant media that (1) it is the fault of the people least to blame and most like them, and (2) the way to fix this is to vote yet again for those least likely to help them who evidence has shown despise their very existence and have no interest in their well-being whatsoever.
By Watchman
I wonder if this has been scrutinised by the new “ethics adviser”. All Sunak’s talk about honest government, he’s no different to de Piffle in jobs for mates

Rishi Sunak hires journalist James Forsyth as political secretary
https://www.theguardian.com/politics/20 ... SApp_Other
long long title how many chars? lets see 123 ok more? yes 60

We have created lots of YouTube videos just so you can achieve [...]

Another post test yes yes yes or no, maybe ni? :-/

The best flat phpBB theme around. Period. Fine craftmanship and [...]

Do you need a super MOD? Well here it is. chew on this

All you need is right here. Content tag, SEO, listing, Pizza and spaghetti [...]

Lasagna on me this time ok? I got plenty of cash

this should be fantastic. but what about links,images, bbcodes etc etc? [...]